45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking to the people here - this jacob wohl shyt is just example number 56,664,786,098,334,812 of white people being taken seriously when completely undeserved. this mfer got actual reporters to show up to this shyt and ask him questions for 45 minutes.

think about how this translates into the real world. how white folks w/ zero experience/abilities etc are automatically taken serious by business people, by people in government etc.

crazy

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
speaking to the people here - this jacob wohl shyt is just example number 56,664,786,098,334,812 of white people being taken seriously when completely undeserved. this mfer got actual reporters to show up to this shyt and ask him questions for 45 minutes.

think about how this translates into the real world. how white folks w/ zero experience/abilities etc are automatically taken serious by business people, by people in government etc.

crazy

nobody took them seriously though. the whole scheme was already exposed before they even did the "press conference".

i think more than anything people showed up cuz they were expecting some fukkery and wanted to record what a shytshow those clowns were. mission accomplished. :russ:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was gonna post this earlier, but I thought it was old news
It is and the question that is being asked in the tweet is why I posted it (whatever happened to this bombshell?). Seems relevant considering Roger Stone's recent communications coming to light.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

crazy
I don't disagree but I believe the purpose of this particular shaming campaign is to shine a light on the lengths Trump supporters are willing to go. It didn't live long enough to make it into Trump's daily regurgitation but I'm sure it would have been had it did.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

The Hill‏ @thehill
#BREAKING: Migrant caravan members sue Trump, Sessions over proposed border policies http://hill.cm/VazydDF

1:06 PM - 2 Nov 2018

Central American migrants who are part of the caravan traveling toward the U.S.-Mexico border have filed a class action lawsuit against President Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other members of the administration.

In the lawsuit filed Thursday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, six Honduran migrants and their children argue that Trump cannot legally stop them from seeking asylum in the United States.

The migrants allege that Trump and his administration are violating the due process clause of the Fifth Amendment, which prohibits the federal government from denying anyone life, liberty or property without due process of law.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

2lc693d.jpg