RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Like I said expect that Stone indictment tomorrow or Monday for maximum effect
That won't happen. Mueller won't interfere in the midterms. Plus, there is a hearing scheduled for Thursday November 8th in the US Court of Appeals. Mueller vs Andrew Miller. Miller is a Roger Stone ally who refused to obey the subpoena and testify before the grand jury. The federal court ruled that he must comply. He is challenging Mueller's authority as special counsel. He's being held in contempt of court but he's appealing. My guess is that Stone won't be indicted until Mueller talks to Andrew Miller and get all the documents from him.

Ultimately his end goal is to stall this whole process out for a long time and convince the Supreme Court to take the case and rule in his favor.
Lawyers for Miller and Mueller – who counters that he has ample legal authority and supervision on the Russia investigation — are scheduled to argue the case Nov. 8 before a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. The judges — announced on Tuesday — are Karen Lecraft Henderson, an appointee of President George H.W. Bush; Judith Rogers, an appointee of President Bill Clinton; and Sri Srinivasan, an appointee of President Barack Obama.

But Kamenar also said that he expected to find a friendlier audience at the Supreme Court with the arrival of new Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, a former top lieutenant during Kenneth Starr’s independent counsel investigation into Clinton who has spoken publicly about the dangers of sprawling probes and the notion that sitting presidents shouldn’t be subject to criminal investigations while in office.

“He would be a good ally because he has talked about these cases before in terms of presidential power and also limiting the power of the government in many cases and he’s also written about this very issue of the constitutionality of the independent counsel,” Kamenar said. “He’d be a great justice to rule on the case.”

Miller would need four votes to get his case onto the Supreme Court docket, and Kamenar said Kavanaugh could help make that possible by the end of the current term or at the start of the next one in October 2019.
Roger Stone associate fighting Mueller in court slams ‘problematic’ Russia probe

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This shyt needs to be wrapped up by the end of year...

I borderline don't even give a fukk anymore...
Well after spring 2019 we'll be into 2020 election season so there's that.

But I don't care, I want justice served even if it's after he leaves in office on some "lock her up" shyt.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Christopher Bouzy‏ @cbouzy
Apparantly Jacob Wohl doesn't know we can Google images. Whoopsie doodle...

Dq8o5fLU0AA4fSf.jpg

Dq8o503U4AA0nrg.jpg

4:31 PM - 1 Nov 2018

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There was a Twitter post a few pages back now with the press sucking their own micropenis about "exposing" the Jacob Wohl plot/fiasco/farce, whatever you may choose to call it...anywhoodles, I'd just like to say, fukk them. This is the equivalent of someone robbing a bank and then reporting the crime to the police in hopes of a reward with the exploded ink pack all over them and the police chalking it up to "great detective work." If the guy wasn't such an idiot they would have gave the story some ink, if for no other reason than the "equal time/both sides" coverage that CNN and NYT have become obsessed with.

Daps

This general made some good points but his conservative bias is showing. He is both-siding the issue. He even had to compare the far right to the general left. Most people on the left are proposing the same solutions he proposed ie maintaining sovereign borders whiles humanely treating people who seek to enter the country. In fact Pres. Obama was called the deporter in chief because he deported a lot of undocument immigrants with criminal backgrounds, the only thing is he didn`t.make noise about it.
Plus trump`s main objective is to halt non-white immigration whether legal or illegal. he has made that absolutely clear and there is no compromise to be had on this with him if you are on left.
And Obama absolutely had to buddy up to the rest of the world due to the shyt Bush did. as a general i expect him to know how beneficial soft power and goodwill is.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
This whole shyt looks like a crash dummy mission - I’m not sure who’s behind it or what they’re trying to accomplish, though.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This whole shyt looks like a crash dummy mission - I’m not sure who’s behind it or what they’re trying to accomplish, though.
Right wingers get their news from dubious sources. Those sources will pump trash like this ad nauseum, and those people will believe it hook, line, and sinker

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Jacob Wohl News - Exposing Jacob Wohl and his fellow maga crooks

they dun snatched this nikka whole life from out of his hands lmao

how do these dudes not think to register their fukking domain names

Jacob, I don’t know how to put this politely, but you’re kind of a bytch. And, let’s be honest here, your fellow inmates aren’t going to like you even though you’re just as sleazy. That means you had better be prepared physically for repeated beatings in prison. ‘Ol Bubba is going to thoroughly enjoy using your face as a punching bag. You had better learn to fight, kid. Because that face of yours will only be able to take so many punches before it’s lights out for good.

Last edited: