RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Isn’t that what the FBI investigation is?

Please stfu

My point isn’t the hoax stuff shouldn’t be investigated and these dude shouldn’t goto prison for lying. My point is it doesn’t deserve more air than that investigation and punishment.
I think it's important to give it airtime so that if there's punishment for this crime the people are aware.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don't you believe a plot to smear the special counsel with the intent of undermining his credibility and possibly obstructing justice is newsworthy? Don't you think reporters should investigate who was behind this plot? Rethugs have said all kinds of shyt about Mueller, but until this week no one has been stupid enough to conspire against him with the intent of obstructing justice.
I think it's important to give it airtime so that if there's punishment for this crime the people are aware.
There are five pages of tweets about this. Thats too much air for this. I definitely think it’s newsworthy. I don’t think it needs that much oxygen. That’s my issue

If it gets to the point that someone like Fox News or National Review we’re part of this scheme, or even Trump, then lets go.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There are five pages of tweets about this. Thats too much air for this. I definitely think it’s newsworthy. I don’t think it needs that much oxygen. That’s my issue

If it gets to the point that someone like Fox News or National Review we’re part of this scheme, or even Trump, then lets go.
Oh, you're talking about in this thread?

Most are probably just double spam/nap spam
:yeshrug:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
Trump just said that the pipe bomb mailings and Pittsburgh shooting stopped his momentum in the midterms: "Now, we did have two maniacs stop a momentum that was incredible. Because for 7 days, nobody talked about the elections. It stopped a tremendous momentum."

8:15 PM - 1 Nov 2018