45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm looking around and it seems the old white side is winning.
I see that as a problem.
Maybe you're alright with the way things are going.
Old people die.
It's more important to cultivate the future.

While democrats were reaching across the aisle under Obama, conservatives held their ranks and energized their movement while liberals loss the desire to go to the mat over their ideals.

Imagine in 2010 conservatives said, we should walk across the aisle and work with Obama and the democrats because they're winning now.

Their party would have been doomed.

Still there's a difference between not bending on your values and political beliefs and being amicable in social settings.

Daps
We all one have to talk to eachother. If I were talking to a republican id say go talk to a democrat.
The internet isnt real. Your smilies arent real. This conversation, this thread...its not changing anything.
When is the last time you saw someones mind changed in the internet?

The primary reason for the overwhelming majority of these threads is information dissemination. The smilies and jokes keep things entertaining and make the learning more palatable.

I hope you don't seriously believe that anybody here thinks they're saving the planet because they post a custom smiley.

If your own solution is "talk to Republicans", what purpose would an uninformed discussion serve? This website isn't my only source of information by any means, but it does play a significant role in how I shape my worldview and stay informed.

And I don't give a fukk if Republicans are "satanists" or not as you put it. If your actions (supporting the Republican Party) pose a direct threat to my life, liberty, and the welfare and well-being of my family, than fukk off. We have jack shyt to discuss unless it's money involved. That doesn't mean it's smack a Rethug on site, but it does mean fukk you and yours if that's what you're repping.

Last edited:
Daps
This is actually bizarre as fukk Shogun, cuz I generally find your posts to be way more sensible than this.

You're seriously suggesting that people who support a political party that throws children in cages and endorses the pyschological torture of toddlers should be reasoned with and that they're deserving or even worthy of lending an ear to listen to???

:gucci:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would think people who are deeply and even unreasonably cynical, get caught up in this, like it is a game with scorecards, and every so often it becomes too real, (today and yesterday) and they fall into nihilism, and defeat, (talk to REPUBLICANS)

Often, the most seemingly cynical among us, are holding the most vulnerability.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We all one have to talk to eachother. If I were talking to a republican id say go talk to a democrat.
The internet isnt real. Your smilies arent real. This conversation, this thread...its not changing anything.
When is the last time you saw someones mind changed in the internet?
*checks date*

Is it December 2016? :dahell:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing to witness a US president hold rallies that only his most hardcore supporters attend. Trump's rallies don't get the scrutiny they deserve. The quotes I'm reading from tonight's rally are disgusting. If Obama held rallies like this, Fox News would have labeled him a dictator and compelled their most extreme viewers to go disrupt the rallies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think that poster is trying to point out that this new Supreme Court Justice will be the deciding vote that allows them to intervene on this investigation and protect Trump.
They can’t do shyt on the state level if trump is only charged and convicted on state crimes ie tax evasion and fraud