RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I couldn't help myself.

:laff:

I know what you're saying but I don't think it makes a difference anymore.
They arent the satanists that the internet would have you believe when youre actually in the same room as them.
Just like you arent the satanist they think you are.
Get your internet cool points, though.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This internet shyt works. Period.
I’m all for KTSE outside of the internet in the “real world” as that should be the default mode anyways but acting like we’re wasting time on the internet is just false. There’s a reason Russia spent millions of dollars on hackers and bots, because this shyt works.
It works when your goal is to divide a nation from the outside. it doesnt work when your trying to "defeat" half of your own country.
We're all playing Russia's game regardless of which side we're on.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You just went on a rant (for lack of a better word, no disrespect intended) about how expressing outrage or posting on the internet is the equivalence of indifference, yet then turn around and say that talking to REPUBLICANS of all people is the only viable solution for change??

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I'd be better off spending my time talking to a garbage dumpster trying to convince it to stop smelling like garbage. At the very least I'd know the garbage dumpster isn't actively supporting my demise as a human being.

I have this same talk with my brother from time to time. He works for the city he lives in and is also a real estate agent. Meets people from all walks of life, but deals with alot of Repubs and Trump supporters on a daily basis. And despite how frustrating he admits it gets, he still does his best to engage them in logic, decency, and to show them the errors in their philosophy as Americans.

And I tell him couldn't be me. If you're supporting this shyt in 2018, IMO you're a lost cause. At best I feel you're taming your true nature out of sense of social constraint. What you're proposing is a sunk cost fallacy.
We all one have to talk to eachother. If I were talking to a republican id say go talk to a democrat.
The internet isnt real. Your smilies arent real. This conversation, this thread...its not changing anything.
When is the last time you saw someones mind changed in the internet?