45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You know, even when the Dems take control back, nothing is ever going to be the same. I have a feeling that this is what MOST of the senate really wants, and they get to look sympathetic by fighting it, the R’s, DJT look like the bad guys, but the Dems will probably SLLLLOOOOOWWWWW WALK the fukk out of overturning this shyt. I will warn the Dems, we are not gonna come out in record numbers this November, which we will, and let you cowards p*ssyfoot. You better be ready for progressive shyt, or you will own all of this shyt for decades.
by the way, I am not saying I agree with this shyt, but it’s a fact. The R’s are evil pieces of shyt, that set all this horrible shyt in motion, but unfortunately the D’s get blamed for not preventing it, even though there is literally nothing that can be done.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You should have known this. TOR was invented by the US military.
I did know that. It was actually invented by the navy. They claim they don’t monitor it, but I have my doubts. I’m sure they have some backdoors.

I’ve actually used Tor to send untraceable emails (work related...-ish). I also used a vpn and some other plugins for added anonymity.

If you aren’t doing anything illegal, I highly doubt the government gives enough of a shyt to spend resources on tracking down “anonymous” tor users, but I’m guessing a percentage of end nods are government run.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I did know that. It was actually invented by the navy. They claim they don’t monitor it, but I have my doubts. I’m sure they have some backdoors.

I’ve actually used Tor to send untraceable emails (work related...-ish). I also used a vpn and some other plugins for added anonymity.

If you aren’t doing anything illegal, I highly doubt the government gives enough of a shyt to spend resources on tracking down “anonymous” tor users, but I’m guessing a percentage of end nods are government run.
I mean, when I learned about "In-Q-Tel" years ago...I was like... Yeah, its a wrap :pachaha:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pf7qsqqlC41sccd6y_500.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

There’s a reason why democrat strategy has been to not discuss impeachment. The DNC knows it’s a wedge issue, as it divides the public and Trump can say, “hey look, the dems want to impeach me. To stop that, you need to vote republican no matter what.” Trump’s been floating that a bit, but it’s gained little traction because no democrats have discussed it. Hillary is doing a disservice by talking impeachment. All the dems are thinking it, and will probably start impeachment proceedings after the mid-terms, but they know better than discussing it out in the open before the elections (which I think is wise)