45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Why the fukk does CNN keep entertaining these retards and giving them a voice?

Nobody cares about what an idiot thinks...

You can't cure stubborn stupidity...
That’s what watching television gets you. People you would question if they can hold a cup of water and add 1 + 1 are being looked to for political guidance. You can watch that garbage if you want to.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was free money for Facebook, and I'm sure Zuckerberg & Co. had no clue about how Russians operated. DST was late to the table and only got a 1.96% stake for the $200 million they invested. For comparison, Thiel got a 10.7% stake for $500k :wow:.

Zuckerberg knew he hit a lick too :pachaha:

From 2009:
Digital Sky Technologies takes $200m stake in Facebook

"These guys really have a unique profile, they are not the traditional investors that you get at a stage like this," said Zuckerberg. "They have a lot of experience that they can bring."
Only couple investors in the world who would invest that amount for so little in return. But now that we know a little about where the money came from it makes a little more sense. They were desperate to deploy their capital wherever they could.
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It was free money for Facebook, and I'm sure Zuckerberg & Co. had no clue about how Russians operate. DST was late to the table and only got a 1.96% stake for the $200 million they invested. For comparison, Thiel got a 10.7% stake for $500k :wow:.

Zuckerberg knew he hit a lick:

Only couple investors in the world who would invest that amount for so little in return. But now that we know a little about where the money came from it makes a little more sense. They were desperate to deploy their capital wherever they could.
full
gotta remember...they took that money cause Facebook had major problems securing traditional loans because of the financial crisis and there was apparently some due diligence issues :mjpls:

Facebook Settles FTC Charges That It Deceived Consumers By Failing To Keep Privacy Promises
Here's what you need to know about Facebook’s FTC consent decree

Facebook Takes That $200 Million Investment From The Russians At A $10 Billion Valuation.

I keep telling yall its deeper than rap...meanwhile Snowden is out here pushing TOR and DUCKDUCKGO and SIGNAL ... :sas2:

Yall stay sleep if you want to... :wow:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta remember...they took that money cause Facebook had major problems securing traditional loans because of the financial crisis and there was apparently some due diligence issues :mjpls:

Facebook Settles FTC Charges That It Deceived Consumers By Failing To Keep Privacy Promises
Here's what you need to know about Facebook’s FTC consent decree

Facebook Takes That $200 Million Investment From The Russians At A $10 Billion Valuation.

Facebook never struggled for capital lol.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y’all really gotta read that NYBooks article on Snowden. He’s a bigger bytch than Assange.

DuckDuckGo is partnered with fukking Yandex?!?!

:mindblown:

What the fukk? :dahell:

DuckDuckGo was always touted as the search engine that didn’t track you.

So, you’re telling me the Russian government monitors DuckDuckGo, and Tor is monitored by the Navy? :mindblown:

There’s literally no absolute way to be anonymous. :snoop:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:whitejordanpls:

You know, even when the Dems take control back, nothing is ever going to be the same. I have a feeling that this is what MOST of the senate really wants, and they get to look sympathetic by fighting it, the R’s, DJT look like the bad guys, but the Dems will probably SLLLLOOOOOWWWWW WALK the fukk out of overturning this shyt. I will warn the Dems, we are not gonna come out in record numbers this November, which we will, and let you cowards p*ssyfoot. You better be ready for progressive shyt, or you will own all of this shyt for decades.