45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:what:WTF are you talking about? You really think Flynn will be exonerated for some reason? You think before he goes in for whatever sentence he gets, Mueller is going to up and say, you know what, I think we screwed this up. You mean from now until the day he is supposed to be sentenced, Mueller is just going to drop his charge? You mofos really live in alternate reality and you're lying if you're saying you've never voted Republican. This is some grade A, team deplorable, Alex Jones is the only news source I trust ass crap you got going on.
Homie is getting banned and that's all there is to it

We should focus our energies on being able to spot his inevitable alias that will pop up with the exact same views and steeze

Daps
Disagree. Flynn's sentencing date is set.

No reason to let you just run down the clock. Until the end of f*cking November. :gucci:

@tru_m.a.c like I told this clown, if what he says happens between now and then, I will gladly petition for him to be unbanned. It's clear to me, however, that this is just delaying the inevitable. He's been beating this drum since February of this year.

Dude is losing 56-6, it's the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left on the clock, and dude is still looking for that one Hail Mary pass that will turn the game in his favor. :mjlolhairfade:

He needs to take it like a man, and admit he made a bad call. :bpufedup:

:dwillhuh:

I swear on everything I love that before I read this post in its entirety, I was going to quote it and say that this is like somebody kicking an onside kick with 40 seconds left, down 58-6 and still calling timeouts. We had the same anology in mind and for all intents and purposes, the same score too.

WTF?!

:damn:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You know that "Fake news. My penis looks like Bowser. So unfair" tweet is in his drafts right now :hhh:

"Will the Fake News Media also report that Toad was the best character in Mario Kart? Won the 50cc Star Cup easily. So unfair!" :trumpynsick:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
jqhycspmmcahibm8zs6n.Gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You know that "Fake news. My penis looks like Bowser. So unfair" tweet is in his drafts right now :hhh:
The fake news trying to make up stories about how well equipped I am.(No collusion!) As I said before, there is no problem, And many people are saying I am as well equipped as the average black! Obama was not! Rigged Witch Hunt!