45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

fairytale_toadstool_by_undertakerisepic-d63yzb9.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Would have to be cashed in November on his sentencing date, he can still withdraw his plea or judge can toss the case based on exculpatory evidence until then

This is another delay

This would be like cashing in on a bet against the packers at the half last week when the bears were up and aaron rodgers was carted off field, you gotta wait until the game is played out in full

Disagree. Flynn's sentencing date is set.

No reason to let you just run down the clock. Until the end of f*cking November. :gucci:

@tru_m.a.c like I told this clown, if what he says happens between now and then, I will gladly petition for him to be unbanned. It's clear to me, however, that this is just delaying the inevitable. He's been beating this drum since February of this year.

Dude is losing 56-6, it's the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left on the clock, and dude is still looking for that one Hail Mary pass that will turn the game in his favor. :mjlolhairfade:

He needs to take it like a man, and admit he made a bad call. :bpufedup:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Would have to be cashed in November on his sentencing date, he can still withdraw his plea or judge can toss the case based on exculpatory evidence until then

This is another delay

This would be like cashing in on a bet against the packers at the half last week when the bears were up and aaron rodgers was carted off field, you gotta wait until the game is played out in full

:what:WTF are you talking about? You really think Flynn will be exonerated for some reason? You think before he goes in for whatever sentence he gets, Mueller is going to up and say, you know what, I think we screwed this up. You mean from now until the day he is supposed to be sentenced, Mueller is just going to drop his charge? You mofos really live in alternate reality and you're lying if you're saying you've never voted Republican. This is some grade A, team deplorable, Alex Jones is the only news source I trust ass crap you got going on.