45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Isn't that usually bad?
I don’t know. I have listened to these military republicans tell me big government was bad one second then demand a larger military. So when I see the military trying to solidify and maybe gain on their position I get a little antsy.

And I worry as a black man in America where I fit into this.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t know. I have listened to these military republicans tell me big government was bad one second then demand a larger military. So when I see the military trying to solidify and maybe gain on their position I get a little antsy.

And I worry as a black man in America where I fit into this.

the military is more ethnically diverse than the population in most of the country if you're alluding to what I think you are

:patrice:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

@realDonaldTrump (I still have trouble using the title Mr. President for someone installed by Putin), I doubt you have ANY IDEA what McGahn has told Mueller. Also, Nixon knew I was meeting with prosecutors, b/c I told him. However, he didn’t think I would tell them the truth!

11:23 AM - Aug 19, 2018