45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah this is the other shyt the mainstream media does that gets on my nerves. Brennan said what the fukk he said and he meant that shyt why the fukk do they always blow a gasket when people call Trump the treasonous swine that he is :what:

fukk outta here with this soft shyt this is why Trump pushes everyone around.

He fukkin meant that shyt stop asking him dumb ass questions like “Do you regret that?”

fukk outta here

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All these old white muthafukkas make me sick, crying about NOW trump is a danger to america... :pacspit: Shut the fukk up, ya''l white muthafukkas in the govt allowed this for years!!! everything y'all did by how much money y'all get from these rebuilding contracts, Mineral Resource Stealing, private donations, Lobbyists, Y'all been part of the problem because you turned a blind eye to corruption FOR YEARS!!!! YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME!!! :ufdup: NOW y'all mad that a dictator is out in the open and pissing y'all off... why should I care, I bet YOU a$$holes voted for this b*stard...:birdman: fukk it let the country burn...

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pdjiwvXkd71w4l6a8o1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are definitely planted here by someone with an agenda.

All these old white muthafukkas make me sick, crying about NOW trump is a danger to america... :pacspit: Shut the fukk up, ya''l white muthafukkas in the govt allowed this for years!!! everything y'all did by how much money y'all get from these rebuilding contracts, Mineral Resource Stealing, private donations, Lobbyists, Y'all been part of the problem because you turned a blind eye to corruption FOR YEARS!!!! YOU ARE ALL TO BLAME!!! :ufdup: NOW y'all mad that a dictator is out in the open and pissing y'all off... why should I care, I bet YOU a$$holes voted for this b*stard...:birdman: fukk it let the country burn...