45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After not publicly saying anythi

DZN3MKiUQAE2Bah.jpg

Going to be interesting to see what the response is.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:nuneshead:

Cambridge Analytica and SCL Group were overwhelmingly staffed by non-U.S. citizens — mainly Canadians, Britons and other Europeans — at least 20 of whom fanned out across the United States in 2014 to work on congressional and legislative campaigns, the three former Cambridge workers said.

Just as I thought.

It's a concern, but unless there were some Russian double agents mixed in with these staffers it seems like the CA stuff is a separate issue from the collusion angle.

The only place so far I see it connecting in is if CA--knowingly or unknowingly--sold the data they harvested to GRU/FSB sources.
Unless I'm missing something. Correct me if I'm wrong. :kanyebp:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I feel like Avenatti gambled that the interview last night was gonna be bigger than it was....part of me feels like he came off as pressed in that Morning Joe interview
Dont know what happened on Morning Joe but I saw Avenatti this morning in the concourse of 30 Rockefeller...Looked emotional yelling at someone on the phone...

Avenatti overplayed his hand last night...If you're not going to provide evidence then what was the point of hyping that interview up for two weeks?

Very few people doubted Trump had sexual relations with his client and those few were going to be left unconvined no matter what because they're retarded...

The educated majority of us don't give a fukk why his client did what she did, we just wanted to know what proof she had...

Obviously they can't reveal everything till the NDA is tossed out but they really should of waited on the interview...Would of been far more impactful if they could have revealed everything...