RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
holy shyt...

Expelled in droves

European Council President Donald Tusk said 14 EU countries would be taking similar measures.

"Additional measures, including further expulsions within the common EU framework, are not to be excluded in the coming days and weeks," said Tusk.

France and Poland have said that, like Germany, they plan to expel four diplomats. The Czech Republic and Lithunia three, Italy, Denmark and the Netherlands two, and Latvia one. Ukranian President Petro Poroshenko said that Kyiv would expel 13, adding that Russia had demonstrated "its dismissive attitude not only to the sovereignty of independent states, but also to the value of human life."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well

Well

Well ... :mjgrin:

Looks like Louise Mensch was right

Documents show Cambridge Analytica has links to Blackwater founder and China
Erik Prince is chairman of a Hong Kong-based company that reportedly plans to provide U.S. special forces veterans to assist Chinese companies in risky locations overseas.
Posted March 21

Updated March 21

erik-prince-2.jpg

Former Blackwater CEO Erik Prince testifies before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on security contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan on Oct. 2, 2007. Reuters/Larry Downing

LONDON — Company filings show that Trump-affiliated data-mining firm Cambridge Analytica has a link to a Chinese security and logistics company run by Erik Prince, the former mercenary who founded private military company Blackwater.

British corporate records show that Alexander Nix, the suspended chief executive of Cambridge Analytica, is also director of a company called Emerdata Ltd. that was incorporated in August 2017.

Other Emerdata directors include people associated with Cambridge Analytica, along with Johnson Ko Chun Shun, who was appointed in January.

Ko is also deputy chairman of Hong Kong-based Frontier Services Group, whose chairman is Prince.

FSG has attracted attention because of concerns Prince plans to provide special forces veterans to assist Chinese companies investing in risky locations overseas.

China’s biggest state-owned company, Citic, is a major FSG shareholder.

This story will be updated.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:nuneshead:

Just as I thought.

It's a concern, but unless there were some Russian double agents mixed in with these staffers it seems like the CA stuff is a separate issue from the collusion angle.

The only place so far I see it connecting in is if CA--knowingly or unknowingly--sold the data they harvested to GRU/FSB sources.
Unless I'm missing something. Correct me if I'm wrong. :kanyebp:

There's no way that this wasn't a coordinated effort.

All you have to do is look at how traditional (non-treasonous) political campaigns are ran. It is ALL coordinated - otherwise you're just wasting money. The data dictates the political strategy/message, which dictates the candidate and the policies they espouse. It only works if there is coordination, other wise you're not hitting your target voters with the correct messaging. This is why there is a law against coordination between political campaigns and the super pacs (although the loopholes are big enough to drive a truck through).