45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
WHat's on the horizon for next week...

1. Sessions in or out ?

2. Mueller questions to be answered

3. 7 sealed indictments to be revealed or not ?

4. Leaks/ clapbacks from IC ?

5. Stormy to storm the airwaves on a quiet Sunday evening

6. More attacks from the Dotard after watching Faux News

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

EIther way, this upcoming week is shaping to be a firestorm. Can we keep up ?
I have my money on a major indictment, either kush or Junior or Trump fires Mueller

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

You ever pick up a flat rock off the floor and there's like a million bugs that crawl out from under it?

To think, had Trump just played his position, all these people would have been able to continue doing their dirt. But there is just no bottom to the well of greed. Now everything is on the table.

"Should have stayed in steaks and TV" :scusthov:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You ever pick up a flat rock off the floor and there's like a million bugs that crawl out from under it?

To think, had Trump just played his position, all these people would have been able to continue doing their dirt. But there is just no bottom to the well of greed. Now everything is on the table.

"Should have stayed in steaks and TV" :scusthov:
What steaks and what TV in 2015 tho?

Dumbass forgot that there’s no such thing as a former mob associate. You’re in for life. Can’t ever go legit.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah his ego and greed fukked him up...... In theory

Like I know this thread tends to be ahead of the news so we can see the end in sight.... but Trump is going to do something desperate to save his skin..... If it works or not is still up to debate because he hasn't pulled it yet.

There is still a chance this corrupt regime wins and fukks over America going forward. Trump tweets will be the equivalent of Nero playing his flute while Rome Burned.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The nature of Dotard’s tweets suggesting Kush, Dotard jr., or Ivanka is on the block.

My money is on jr.
:mjgrin:
Buckle up brehs and brehettes.

Well the rumor is his wife filed for divorce just to keep their assets from being seized if he went to jail......:scust:

and he did confess to setting up the meeting and then tweeted the emails like a idiot. :snoop:

So yeah I see him being the one indicted :ehh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the rumor is his wife filed for divorce just to keep their assets from being seized if he went to jail......:scust:

and he did confess to setting up the meeting and then tweeted the emails like a idiot. :snoop:

If they grab him, waiting for the obligatory, ‘he just used to get coffee’ or ‘he was only with the campaign for a short time’ excuse.
:lolbron:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

this makes complete sense. His wife wants to divorce him for different reasons though. She used to talk down to Donald and even called him a retard, according to her friends. I want Kush to get indicted with Jr at the same time. Make them run outta cash for legal fees. The Dotard lawyers probably told him Mueller got him and his fam. He's been unhinged. Let them sweat for their all we care. Then, Mueller can drop the hammer.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That's not true though. May be more likely for officer ranks but not for the enlisted which is the vast majority of the military.
Enlisted voted Hillary or Bernie not Cheeto.

Myths the rw likes to peddle.

There's no libs in the military,--lie
No libs own guns- lie
i shouldn't have said the military is right wing indoctrination because they aren't trying to convert them to a particular political orthodoxy. it's more like since the draft ended and the voluntary army commenced that it's been sort of self-selecting with the type of people who enlist and stay on in the military for career purposes. the sunbelt is the most conservative region of the country and biggest source for military recruitment. none of these really apply to black enlisted because they are similar to black people outside of the military in that they aren't fukking with republicans like that.

i have to say that the vast majority of white military types i encounter are right wing.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
no, you're just posting any content to fill up the thread then you can brag about 5k pages and what not.

This thread is bigger than you, your ego, and whatever stupid milestone/accomplishment you're trying to reach.
Agree with this breh right here.

This isn't a case of a repub speaking out and you know that nap.
Just some more mealy mouthed nothingness from spineless liddle Marco.
:francis:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i shouldn't have said the military is right wing indoctrination because they aren't trying to convert them to a particular political orthodoxy. it's more like since the draft ended and the voluntary army commenced that it's been sort of self-selecting with the type of people who enlist and stay on in the military for career purposes. the sunbelt is the most conservative region of the country and biggest source for military recruitment. none of these really apply to black enlisted because they are similar to black people outside of the military in that they aren't fukking with republicans like that.

i have to say that the vast majority of white military types i encounter are conservative.

Thank you for getting what I was saying.
In my experience there's plenty of white military folks that are libs too, but it certainly may vary by branch or military community.