45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i dont believe it, just Russian propoganda
hedging their bets so they can say "well people played in our elections too!"

True.. talking about they repelled a cyber attack on their election.. Those clowns didn’t even know the Dutch was all in their shyt watching them in real time and in video :mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

First he didnt take memos, then he didn't take memos when he was with me, then the memos are only to help himself, then the memos he took are fake. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This dude is losing it!!

Do Something!!:damn:

Also isnt Mueller a Republican?:dwillhuh:

The same man firing all republicans wondering why nothing but dems are coming for him. The bizarre world we live in.

Please Mueller, cut this man's nards off.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
First, I'm putting all you, but nothing will happen ass mofos on ignore. An indictment can come down and y'all come right in with the same bull. STFU

Second, Trump is in total meltdown. He's going to try and fire Sessions and the GOP is going to turn on him. Every time the convo of firing Sessions comes up, those old cacs lose it. AG was a life long dream of that racist pos and they want him to fullfil his fantasy. The House may not care but those cacs in the Senate love Sessions. This week will be fukked filled. Mueller needs to act on those 7 sealed indictments posted last week.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
First, I'm putting all you, but nothing will happen ass mofos on ignore. An indictment can come down and y'all come right in with the same bull. STFU

Second, Trump is in total meltdown. He's going to try and fire Sessions and the GOP is going to turn on him. Every time the convo of firing Sessions comes up, those old cacs lose it. AG was a life long dream f that racist pos and they want him to full his fantasy. The House may not care but those cacs in the Senate love Sessions. This week will be fukked filled. Mueller needs to act on those 7 sealed indictments posted last week.

WHat's on the horizon for next week...

1. Sessions in or out ?

2. Mueller questions to be answered

3. 7 sealed indictments to be revealed or not ?

4. Leaks/ clapbacks from IC ?

5. Stormy to storm the airwaves on a quiet Sunday evening

6. More attacks from the Dotard after watching Faux News

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

EIther way, this upcoming week is shaping to be a firestorm. Can we keep up ?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm