45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Well it's time to finally ask this question just in case. Do I have to be out of the country first to apply for refugee status to Canada or Britain?

Edit: meant political asylum
You ain't getting refugee status because of Trump...

Unless you have employment in Canada that's not an option for you...

They are to the left of the US on every major issue except immigration...

Far tougher on immigration and they have it right...

Immigration Policy should be strongly structured around assimilation and production....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You ain't getting refugee status because of Trump...

Unless you have employment in Canada that's not an option for you...

They are to the left of the US on every major issue except immigration...

Far tougher on immigration and they have it right...

Immigration Policy should be strongly structured around assimilation and production....

Refugee would mean it's already went down in the USA though. Political asylum still has to be an option right?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the abuse of power this administration gets away with is disgusting, zero accountability

This is why I really do think Trump may get away with everything. Because that's basically the story of his life. And I can't even completely chalk it up to white privilege, a lot of it seems to straight up be Trump privilege.
Neither the press nor his voters hold Trump accountable for anything...period. He has a free pass to do or say whatever he wants because...he's Donald Trump. Maybe Mueller will be an exception but I won't hold my breath. :francis:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I really do think Trump may get away with everything. Because that's basically the story of his life. And I can't even completely chalk it up to white privilege, a lot of it seems to straight up be Trump privilege.
Neither the press nor his voters hold Trump accountable for anything...period. He has a free pass to do or say whatever he wants because...he's Donald Trump. Maybe Mueller will be an exception but I won't hold my breath. :francis:

trump privilege = white privilege

that's straight up the only reason he's still in power.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the abuse of power this administration gets away with is disgusting, zero accountability
Kushner gets the daily top secret presidential briefing while on a fukking temporary security clearance while he is under investigation for multiple federal felonies and caught with repeated lies on his security clearance forms :mindblown: