RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Disagree with the last paragraph. The silent majority has flipped. I know plenty of people that hate this fukk to the point where they are not even willing to discuss what is happening. Blue wave gonna be bigger than we are even anticipating imo
I would be more inclined to run with this if the movement wasn’t fueled by white supremacy. Not to say it won’t happen but let’s not get too comfortable.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

full

Reading is fundamental. Inadvertently admit to following and sharing Russian propaganda brehs. :Russmartilaw:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More like be the president and don’t know what’s going on in your country

:dead:
Be the president and not know what goes on in the world brehs:russ:

That frail fakkit Steven miller might as well be president at this point. @NaijaProdigy Redux did anyone ever beat that bytch up?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess the new narrative trumpset is running with is democrats shut the government down to let illegal aliens stay in the country and now our military isn’t getting paid. GOP is fukkin evil... mccaskill proposed a motion that allows the military to continue getting payments and McConnell rejected it.