45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
How many times do we have to repeat ourself. This is a game of chess. Why are y’all so worried about this not ending when u want. They are so ahead we are just learning stuff they knew last fall. They didn’t bite and start arresting then why would they now. This is an investigation that is going to change everything as we know it. Mob, politics, money laundering, foreign powers involved, etc. plus a major party in USA is compromised. Guys chill they have to air seal this thing so when the hammer comes there is no ducking or dodging. Let them win these daily battles. But we will win this war!!!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I never gave a fukk about the House or Senate inquiries, those guys are not investigators, they are politicians. You see the difference in the way someone like Comey carries himself, and the average Senator. Not that I don' think guys like Shiff and others have experience and credibility, it was always just a distraction to me. The SC is where things will be decided, then it goes to Congress to act or not act.

Pruitt will never be confirmed for AG.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i dont think hes overconfident at all
i think hes extremely competent and professional and that hes comitted to the job at hand
That’s the truth at the end of the day, he is the only one involved in the process that actually trusts the process. I doubt he regards himself the gatekeeper of our democracy, and even if he is, I’m sure he is just like “I’m just doing my job”. Him being a lifelong republican, I’m sure he takes no pleasure in seeing what the party has become

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never gave a fukk about the House or Senate inquiries, those guys are not investigators, they are politicians. You see the difference in the way someone like Comey carries himself, and the average Senator. Not that I don' think guys like Shiff and others have experience and credibility, it was always just a distraction to me. The SC is where things will be decided, then it goes to Congress to act or not act.

Pruitt will never be confirmed for AG.
Everyone learned from Nixon except Trump :laff:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Roger Ailes use to say that if Nixon had Fox News he'd never have been impeached or resigned
Sadly I think this shyt is true. Look how brainwashed and cultish people are on the right.

It’s because of thirty years of Fox News and right wing radio. This shyt is long term damaging.

Hell think about this. You have people who grew up from cradle to voting booth who listened to nothing but Sean Hannity in their households. I would say Fox News didn’t really become big until maybe 1996. That’s 21 years ago. Imagine you’ve never experienced media before Fox News and that is all your conservative ass family watched. :wow:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Mueller ain’t going no where bet that..
45 is scared to go after him. Or it may be one of the few times he let the cooler heads around him prevail.

This will all play out with Mueller intact. This shyt with this book and bannon will die down, though. Nothing in that book investigators don't already know and the investigation is where it's at.

We just gotta be patient