RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm reading the Jarvanka chapter. Wolff is heavily implying Kushman is a homo and likes older men.

Yoooo :russ::picard:

He implies it heavily. You can tell he thinks homie is a butt pirate.

Reread the part about him looking for mentors and come back to me

Been said that dude is a flaming gay dude. He registered himself as a female voter for 8 years.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-iran-sanctions-zarrab-20180103-story.html

“Foreign banks and bankers have a choice: You can choose willfully to help Iran and other sanctioned nations evade U.S. law, or you can choose to be part of the international banking community transacting in U.S. dollars. But you can’t do both,” Kim said in his statement.

Attila is scheduled to be sentenced April 11. The individual counts with which he was charged carry maximum sentences ranging from five to 30 years. Zarrab’s sentencing has not yet been scheduled.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Sadly I think this shyt is true. Look how brainwashed and cultish people are on the right.

It’s because of thirty years of Fox News and right wing radio. This shyt is long term damaging.

Hell think about this. You have people who grew up from cradle to voting booth who listened to nothing but Rush Limbaugh in their households. I would say Fox News didn’t really become big until maybe 1996. That’s 21 years ago. Imagine you’ve never experienced media before Fox News and that is all your conservative ass family watched. :wow:

Fixed,Prime Rush was a muhfukka

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hope its not lost that again, we have Trump engaging in sexually exploitative behaviors when he sleeps with his friends wives on some scumbag shyt.

He TOTALLY fukked hookers in Moscow.

Cash saying they were under 18

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State