45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Slow ya roll the Kennedys know they still gotta pay that tax Joe Kennedy owe in blood.. They push that kid out there he’s done
That's all I'm saying

Dude is still in his 30's

These old ass white people from the midwest will look at him like some green liberal schmuck trying to come in and tell them how to live their lives.

He'll energize the youth easily but what about the rest of the country.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
30 years in congress and be known as the amendment king (AKA LEECH), brehs :scust:

You actually sound like a Donald bot but for the Dems whenever you talk about Bernie and Hilary. I can't believe you can't see the hypocrisy.

Ima let you rock though cause you been right too much. I hope you're wrong about Bernie :mjcry:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's all I'm saying

These old ass white people from the midwest will look at him like some green liberal schmuck trying to come in and tell them how to live their lives.

You mean the part who elected Trump?
:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Super derailing going on, focus folks.

i agree.
we gotta turn our attention back to what really matters.
all of this squabbling about ideological differences are turning our heads away from what we all reall care about.....

the pee-pee tape.

she is gonna spit hot fire.
this is gonna be amazing...there is no way she can't bring down the house.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
wait...she is doing this on BET only?
man, fukk that.

she should be giving THE democratic rebuttal on behalf of the democratic party.

she would roll up to the camera and open a gallon of water.
then she would say "Yeah, I'm gonna need this because i'm about to spit fire all over trump's bum ass and I don't want to hurt this nice camera man."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's all I'm saying

Breh you not understanding it’s blood in blood out.. they put that kid up to run for Pres and he has a likely chance to win they giving him a dirt nap

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My dad always complains about how much corruption occurs in Miami politics :russ:

word. ANybody from Miami knows the drill.

When did Uncle Luke become a reporter? I remember reading an article of his years ago thinking it was just a one-off editorial, but he's actually writing articles and being taken seriously. Wow.

If you look over Cuban immigration history, pay attention to the exodus right after Castro took over. The wealthy Cubans fled because they knew the party was over. These were mainly the Spaniard children of the former Spaniard landowners /plantation owners. aka white people.

In every caribbean or south american country, the rich elite families are descended from the former plantation owners and tend to have mostly spaniard blood if not full spaniard(or french or portuguese depending on the country)

cuba is the exception in that the "elite" are here after fleeing castro, most other places...rich elite class is still there

Uncle Luke is a strong force in our community, breh. What yu got going on ? :gucci:

So they saying that Hallandale mayor accepted over 20 checks with Russian names on em...

Those are the ones they know. SUnny Isles and AVentura should be next. You go to the park in the evening and it looks like you're in Moscow.