45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Her own sense of entitlement was her undoing. That said I'm still not convinced that either voting machines weren't hacked or voting registration records weren't hacked than purged. They way Hillary was on track to win that day and then suddenly things took a complete 180 around 6pm. That said I don't think we'll ever find out if true because imo it could be a death blow to our republic.
Right.

Her belief that because she's Hillary Clinton, and because it was her turn to be President, there was no reason to visit areas of the country that despise her, and no reason attempt to use her years of actual experience and political knowledge to explain to these people why Donald Trump is a fukking moron and will cannot possibly provide the bullshyt that he promised.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Right.

Her belief that because she's Hillary Clinton, and because it was her turn to be President, there was no reason to visit areas of the country that despise her, and no reason attempt to use her years of actual experience and political knowledge to explain to these people why Donald Trump is a fukking moron and will cannot possibly provide the bullshyt that he promised.

To be fair, I'm not sure how much hope there is of convincing anyone who can't already see that Trump is a moron. :yeshrug:

Even if she had campaigned in those areas I'm not sure it would've mad that much difference because, like you said, they already despise her. I think she was just the wrong person at the wrong time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right.

Stop absolving idiots, for voting for an idiot.

I really think you all are SCARED to fathom this reality.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did any of the bankers resulting in the 2008 crash face jail time or did any of the people demonized by the left as war criminals in the bush administration face criminal charges for torture and other policies during the bush administration?

Or, was there talk of “bipartisanship “ getting along and looking forward and not backwards talk when the Democratic Congress and Obama came into office? It’s s fair question.
I'd like to believe Presidents are held to a higher standard.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's irrelevant because many voters stayed home because they didn't view the choice as binary.

But let's call it like it is. Bernie lost to Hillary. Hold him accountable for that.
30 years in congress and be known as the amendment king (AKA LEECH), brehs :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd like to believe Presidents are held to a higher standard.
Another hidden problem with Trump.

He has radically shifted the window of normal behavior to the point where we can't even call his bullshyt out effectively and have people expect accountability to kick in