45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Anyone concerned that we seem much closer to obstruction charges than collusion charges against Trump? :patrice:

If Mueller can't definitively prove collusion isn't there a chance that even if obstruction is proven that Trump is still President? I don't think ReThugs and their base are gonna sit idly by and let Trump get impeached if it's just obstruction brehs

Breh let’s stop saying Collusion it’s not that it’s Conspiracy charges and yes the obstruction is the easiest to get 45 out of here

The conspiracy is the one that will take a bit longer and will bring down more people

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the reporter who confirmed the Mueller attempted firing for Fox News walked back his own reporting.

:dead:

Fox News is sorely missing Roger Ailes' evil talent for pushing propaganda in a cohesive and consistent manner while maintaining the thinnest veneer of credibility.

Fox News is proving just as incompetent in providing cover for Trump as the administration is at governing and covering its own ass.

This shyt is laughably pathetic.

Gotham deserves a better class of criminals.
:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of link how you used to always interject her name in every post :mjlol:
yea, in 2016 :heh:those days are long over

i dont remember CNN bringing up romney in 2014 :mindblown: how fukking pathetic is this dude?

i called into the hannity hotline the other day and asked him on a scale of 1 to 10, how jealous he is of stormy daniels :mjlol:

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

if-you-dont-think-education-matters-then-you-probably-get-5660086.png

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Anyone concerned that we seem much closer to obstruction charges than collusion charges against Trump? :patrice:

If Mueller can't definitively prove collusion isn't there a chance that even if obstruction is proven that Trump is still President? I don't think ReThugs and their base are gonna sit idly by and let Trump get impeached if it's just obstruction brehs
From his moves I think they’re running a real tight ship in regards to the investigation and they’re not revealing anything they don’t have to - loose lips sink ships. One side runnin’ around like a chihuahua barking at everything while the other is calmly playing his hand. My bad about the chihuahua reference, I been beefing with one on my block.