ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I've never orgasmed from intercourse only masturbation and you're right it's never all screaming and over the top.
:mindblown:

You are a freaking scorpio :dahell:

Have you taken time to teach these men how to give u head ?

Fingers + mouth = easiest orgasm

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

You are a freaking scorpio :dahell:

Have you taken time to teach these men how to give u head ?

Fingers + mouth = easiest orgasm
Lmao I said I never orgasmed from INTERCOURSE, I've came from head and fingering plenty of times. I dont think my zodiac sign matters, either I haven't found someone i am completely comfortable with or I can't orgasm in that way. I'm not tripping either way.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I said I never orgasmed from INTERCOURSE, I've came from head and fingering plenty of times. I dont think my zodiac sign matters, either I haven't found someone i am completely comfortable with or I can't orgasm in that way. I'm not tripping either way.

It does matter yallthe goat of this shyt :ufdup:

They say you never forget a scorpio even doe i no longer talk to mine :mjcry:

OK the 2nd easiest way to orgasm and this time is through intercourse .

The man had to give you head let you cum once then keep going but don't focus on the clit .

Then when you ready again keep giving head but this time don't let you cum slip the dikk in and you will nut in less than 5 strokes .

He has to let you cum first so you good and ready feeling real comfortable :shaq:

I have a fake penis and this works imagine with the real thing :lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It does matter yallthe goat of this shyt :ufdup:

They say you never forget a scorpio even doe i no longer talk to mine :mjcry:

OK the 2nd easiest way to orgasm and this time is through intercourse .

The man had to give you head let you cum once then keep going but don't focus on the clit .

Then when you ready again keep giving head but this time don't let you cum slip the dikk in and you will nut in less than 5 strokes .

He has to let you cum first so you good and ready feeling real comfortable :shaq:

I have a fake penis and this works imagine with the real thing :lolbron:
I ain't fukking no one, so I don't even care right now lol. And smh at your fake penis. Pew!! You know I'm conservative. :russ:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
p*ssy look like its breathing
crying tears of coconut cream
that bootyhole be winking

i be knowing the truth can't lie to me lil bih

#InvisaRep

And yeah, I'm not much of a yeller. Bae says I lick my tongue across my top row of teeth when I'm coming. One thing I need to stop doing when I'm alone is using a vibrator so much. It's a quick, guaranteed orgasm and it puts me to sleep, but without it, I'm like, "...lemme go get my vibrator." I'm starting to lean on it a little too hard.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
#InvisaRep

And yeah, I'm not much of a yeller. Bae says I lick my tongue across my top row of teeth when I'm coming. One thing I need to stop doing when I'm alone is using a vibrator so much. It's a quick, guaranteed orgasm and it puts me to sleep, but without it, I'm like, "...lemme go get my vibrator." I'm starting to lean on it a little too hard.
:whoa: Slow down before you get depandant on it & cant :ahh: without it. Trust me, it was one point I couldn't :noah: without mine. After a good while without it I was back to normal.