Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I cum harder by myself than I do with a guy. Like i cum with a guy but alone it's like another level. Body lifting up and flipping back making a face like I have to sneeze and post full body tremors for about 5 min after. It's really bad if I'm trying to go to sleep after I do. I'm wide awake staring at the ceiling like :noah: but at the same time I'm like :damn: I gotta be up in 2 hours. But I try my best to make it a big one when I'm home alone :shaq: needed 'materials' ready to go when I know the house is empty.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I cum harder by myself than I do with a guy. Like i cum with a guy but alone it's like another level. Body lifting up and flipping back making a face like I have to sneeze and post full body tremors for about 5 min after. It's really bad if I'm trying to go to sleep after I do. I'm wide awake staring at the ceiling like :noah: but at the same time I'm like :damn: I gotta be up in 2 hours. But I try my best to make it a big one when I'm home alone :shaq: needed 'materials' ready to go when I know the house is empty.

That's funny. If I can't sleep I'll tittle my skittle and afterwards I sleep like a baby.