42 Dugg new album "4eva Us Neva Them"

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
They been banging for at least the past 10 years, if not 15. Ever since they started that Red Zone bs. They just got this fool out the paint for good this year.

Detroit's Seven Mile Bloods gang leader Billy Arnold gets life sentence in federal prison

All of America gangbangs now the City is no different
Detroit is definitely different. We never respected bangin because we wasn’t raised on that.

If I go on Pelkey with $4,000 and a couple ounces of girl them nikkas will switch from blood to whatever I tell them to claim.

Detroit is only loyal to Money.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Sada blood but he started the goofy way. He’s my generation (millennial) but claimed a flag like mid 20s when the gang thing popped off here. When we were growing up no one claimed a gang he started when it got cool
Damn! Yeah, I do remember him saying one of his uncles was or something.thats crazy

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am sure it's a label thing, but 42's two real albums are way too long and unfocused. To his credit, he doesn't try to do generic love songs collabs with R&B singers or Travis Scott or whatever (guess I didn't see the Sexxy Red feature)

but, the result is that it feels rambling and unfocused, in terms of like music as an art, he should have like 10 tracks.

as far as music as some raw street shyt, this has some really high moments. Fresh From The Feds is one of the best tracks he's ever done. shyt made me choke up a little on one of the verses

"wish I could come and get ya
real n----- miss ya
it is what it is
I just wish you would have listened"

His delivery is so raw and authentic, he never feels like he's forcing emotion, or jumping trends like that emo murder rap that was popular a few years back. He flows from the heart everrtime. He also loses it on the last verse of "Since When", flow and lyrics are sick

as soon as we done shaking hands
I make my n---- drop him

why the fukk they ask for prices
they ain't even coppin
and anytime they short me
I charge an extra 1000
up this bytch in the clinic
and bring the bytch up out him
cool on hittin n---- hoes
I[m fukking bytches mommas
why's we pipin n--- up who
never got a caught body