42 Dugg new album "4eva Us Neva Them"

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im a Florida Nygga not Hip to the Detroit Scene...

If 42 is "Us" then who is the "them"?

Who are Their Rival Gang's popping Rappers? It's only fair I give the other side a fair listen.

:yeshrug:

• Haha
Reactions: Why
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Im a Florida Nygga not Hip to the Detroit Scene...

If 42 is "Us" then who is the "them"?

Who are Their Rival Gang's popping Rappers? It's only fair I give the other side a fair listen.

:yeshrug:
42 is crip and they beef with 7 mile bloods. Dugg is from 6 mile.

We never used to gangbang in the city but here we are.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
42 is crip and they beef with 7 mile bloods. Dugg is from 6 mile.

We never used to gangbang in the city but here we are.
It’s funny y’all tie them with the crip and blood bullshyt when its damn near only them that’s doing it. Detroit is not a gangbang. City never has been never will be.

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
Thats Crazy!

And they got beef with 7 mile bloods for WHAT reason, now?

Who are the 7mile blood Rappers? Is Sada Baby one of them? I like that Nygga
It’s not Crip and blood beef. It’s 42 (Hustle Boys) and 55 (Hard Work). They were beefing before the crip/blood shyt came into play

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It’s not Crip and blood beef. It’s 42 (Hustle Boys) and 55 (Hard Work). They were beefing before the crip/blood shyt came into play
What started that?I be wanting to know the Origin of shyt...like I found out some current LA beefs came from something stupid like somebody getting mad at Losing a Dog fight way back in the early 80s.

:francis:

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
What started that?I be wanting to know the Origin of shyt...like I found out some current LA beefs came from something stupid like somebody getting mad at Losing a Dog fight way back in the early 80s.

:francis:
They were all cool in elementary school. I don’t remember how it started but years later when Hustle Boy Neff got killed it turned it up even more. But the beef started somewhere between middle school and splitting off into Denby/Osborn high schools.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
It’s funny y’all tie them with the crip and blood bullshyt when its damn near only them that’s doing it. Detroit is not a gangbang. City never has been never will be.
They been banging for at least the past 10 years, if not 15. Ever since they started that Red Zone bs. They just got this fool out the paint for good this year.

Detroit's Seven Mile Bloods gang leader Billy Arnold gets life sentence in federal prison

All of America gangbangs now the City is no different

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Thats Crazy!

And they got beef with 7 mile bloods for WHAT reason, now?

Who are the 7mile blood Rappers? Is Sada Baby one of them? I like that Nygga
Sada blood but he started the goofy way. He’s my generation (millennial) but claimed a flag like mid 20s when the gang thing popped off here. When we were growing up no one claimed a gang he started when it got cool