42 Dugg new album "4eva Us Neva Them"

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
this shyt better hit; cause he been ice cold since he got out.
He ducking the Feds, If he slip up once more it’s a mandatory 8.

He ducked the first indictment because he was already locked up at the time. And when he came home in 2017 in the middle of the 42 and 55 war. 42 Twin just got locked back up. Them eyes is everywhere on them boys.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His buzz died after that little bid he did and not dropping enough heat when he got out

People have moved on but I’ll check it :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He ducking the Feds, If he slip up once more it’s a mandatory 8.

He ducked the first indictment because he was already locked up at the time. And when he came home in 2017 in the middle of the 42 and 55 war. 42 Twin just got locked back up. Them eyes is everywhere on them boys.

what they gotta do with him dropping good music tho; if anything aint that more inspiration 2 do so :hubie:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
His buzz died after that little bid he did and not dropping enough heat when he got out

I'm tight no features from babyface....they saying he fell off 2 but I feel different....thats my guy right there :blessed:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
42 is my favorite but he's done not much since Go Again, which was fire. The way he's moving he probably goes back, the way he was rapping and acting in Go Again, that gang shyt, murder shyt.

Lost a lot of momentum and doesn't seem to care. But, also Gotti's brother dying, I am sure things are strained at CMG.