40k People Play Pokemon At The Same Time

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:dead: what did I just watch... How did that dragonite not use a single offensive move? Atv the goat, gets so much hate in the chat. :ohlawd: that's the most hype I ever been for a pokemon battle

Some dude on Reddit says the AI in the Gen1 games is set to solely use moves deemed super effective against the enemy type. ATV is Poison and Psychic is super effective against it, so Dragonite spams its Psychic moves. And it just so happens they are all non-offensive moves, making ATV the perfect foil.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:dead: what did I just watch... How did that dragonite not use a single offensive move? Atv the goat, gets so much hate in the chat. :ohlawd: that's the most hype I ever been for a pokemon battle
Apparently lance's dragonite only uses agility and barrier against poison types.

I hope it's not true, that would take a little away from the authenticity of ATV beating him. But still, that was a top 5 moment thus far :wow: :ohlawd:

Daps
:ohmy: THEY ACTUALLY GOT TO BLUE IN A DAY?!!!! :wtf:

45560947.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:snoop: they'd do so much better if they just changed the order of their pokemon line up...

Zapdos can run through Lorelei

Lapras and Omastar can run through Bruno with Surf alone

Zapdos and Bird Jesus handles Agatha

Then Zapdos ATV for Lance

THEN they could get to blue with the whole team