Daps
4An9vRT.png

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
That was better than most championship games...and fitting as hell that it came down to bird jesus in the clutch.

Oh man I missed it, what happened????
and where are they now? I haven't played in a while...don't remember the towns and shyt

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh man I missed it, what happened????
and where are they now? I haven't played in a while...don't remember the towns and shyt

They were battling the last Gym leader for the final badge (Giovanni). He already beat them once and just getting to him is torture, so the return had been annoying as hell. The pokemon battle was on some Ash Ketchum ish, Gio's pokemon would knock one of Red's pokemon and then Red's would knock of one of Giovanni's. The last two pokemon for Red were Zapdos and Pidgeot (aka Bird Jesus 2 and Bird Jesus original)...Zapdos was against a Nidoking and they were both down to one last hit which Nidoking landed first. Then Bird Jesus came in and the 40k messed up used mirror move instead of quick attack, so of course Nidoking lands a critical hit. Next turn Bird Jesus deads Nidoking and Rhydon rolls in. The 40k wouldn't risk motions and just spammed quick attack which isn't effective on Rhydon. Rhydon missed a few attacks and the 40k threw sand-attacks. Bird Jesus started to chip away again and Rhydon landed a strike that put Bird Jesus at something like 4hp. Bird Jesus knocked rhydon to basically the last of his HP, and Rhydon went for the kill...but Bird Jesus dodged that ish. So then a quick attack ended it and we all rejoiced, praise helix.

I've never been that hype watching a damned poke-battle.

Daps
They were battling the last Gym leader for the final badge (Giovanni). He already beat them once and just getting to him is torture, so the return had been annoying as hell. The pokemon battle was on some Ash Ketchum ish, Gio's pokemon would knock one of Red's pokemon and then Red's would knock of one of Giovanni's. The last two pokemon for Red were Zapdos and Pidgeot (aka Bird Jesus 2 and Bird Jesus original)...Zapdos was against a Nidoking and they were both down to one last hit which Nidoking landed first. Then Bird Jesus came in and the 40k messed up used mirror move instead of quick attack, so of course Nidoking lands a critical hit. Next turn Bird Jesus deads Nidoking and Rhydon rolls in. The 40k wouldn't risk motions and just spammed quick attack which isn't effective on Rhydon. Rhydon missed a few attacks and the 40k threw sand-attacks. Bird Jesus started to chip away again and Rhydon landed a strike that put Bird Jesus at something like 4hp. Bird Jesus knocked rhydon to basically the last of his HP, and Rhydon went for the kill...but Bird Jesus dodged that ish. So then a quick attack ended it and we all rejoiced, praise helix.

Lowkey Giovanni's been their best opponent throughout the game and Bird Jesus is a SOLDIER :salute:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day

Is this it?

I think someone uploaded it