40k People Play Pokemon At The Same Time

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Taking a minute every 20 or so to watch these cats struggle is hilarious. Democracy is getting a push and I think they'll need it to lock that surf on a pokemon.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Taking a minute every 20 or so to watch these cats struggle is hilarious. Democracy is getting a push and I think they'll need it to lock that surf on a pokemon.

THey got Democracy popping in the Safari Zone last night and made very little progress. Anarchy came back and nikkas damn near got to Surf in half the time they spent struggling in democracy until someone used an Escape Rope or something to transport them out of the Safari Zone. :mjlol:

Democracy won't work breh. Even with the left4up2 sequences.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
THey got Democracy popping in the Safari Zone last night and made very little progress. Anarchy came back and nikkas damn near got to Surf in half the time they spent struggling in democracy until someone used an Escape Rope or something to transport them out of the Safari Zone. :mjlol:

Democracy won't work breh. Even with the left4up2 sequences.

Democracy doesn't work because movement demands more precision than the mode can offer. Anarchy is a bunch of fukkery but it gets it right more often by pure accident.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Democracy got ish done this morning though...since the switch back it's at a snail's pace...I mean snail's even for this run.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Ive been on the wrong side brehhs... I never knew Anarchy was for BIRD JESUS... smh

Ive been chanting democracy smh..

IM A TRAITOR...

As long as you realize it now, The Holy Helix will forgive you :wow:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Lol why they gotta be hating on my dude Flareon so much. Always liked that one the best out of the 3 og Eevee evolutions. Now everytime I see him I think of :demonic:. And have they gotten to Snorlax yet? The fukkery that will happen if they haven't yet.

*remembers when I used my master ball on Snorlax by mistake as a youngin :snoop:

I think I used it on Zapdos and then ran into Mewtwo. :sadcam:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i had to get in on the meme fun. here's mine.

http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchplays...i_am_an_anarchist_and_i_praise_the_helix_but/

x6PKKWC.png