40 Glocc Breaks Down His Convo W/ The Game's Child Molestation Victim;"Wack100 Tried To Smash Too"

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ok but this isn't the first time he's squealing like a rat on IG, he did it before when he tried to sue him. I can't take dude serious after that. plus the police be watching all of social media. I won't be surprised if Game goes down for this.

No street dude in the United States considers putting nikkas away for pedo shyt to be 'snitching', unless they're a pedo too

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
No street dude in the United States considers putting nikkas away for pedo shyt to be 'snitching', unless they're a pedo too

it's whatever man, if he goes to jail then so be it. but i don't think this happened in the states correct? if so how will he be tried?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Honestly don’t know breh. Don’t know if this shyts true or not. But she said he flew her and her friends out to Miami. He tried to say it happened in the UK which the consent there is 16.

yea i wouldn't know either, i keep seeing rumors of something that happened out in UK or some shyt, guess time will tell. those texts in the OP doesn't look good tho. shyt is already getting real with these Hollywood celebs getting shaken down for sexual harassment so i can see some shyt happening in the music industry soon too.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
yea i wouldn't know either, i keep seeing rumors of something that happened out in UK or some shyt, guess time will tell. those texts in the OP doesn't look good tho. shyt is already getting real with these Hollywood celebs getting shaken down for sexual harassment so i can see some shyt happening in the music industry soon too.
I think he had a show or club appearance in the UK and she got in with a fake id and he took her back to the room thinking she was of age. Then when he flew her out to Miami he found out she was really 15 but still fukked with her.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think he had a show or club appearance in the UK and she got in with a fake id and he took her back to the room thinking she was of age. Then when he flew her out to Miami he found out she was really 15 but still fukked with her.

i dunno bruh, but the one thing i know he fell back on social media for a while after the allegations start to come out. so that is a sign of being guilty. we'll see how this plays out.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Boskoe100 gave his 2 cents on the situation
2OvtNKO.jpg

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I hope that sick b*stard didn’t do anything to that little baby girl he so called adopted a couple of years ago :mjcry:

Also did y’all forget that the games father molested his sisters :sas2:

He more than likely passed that gene down to the game hoe ass

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
I hope that sick b*stard didn’t do anything to that little baby girl he so called adopted a couple of years ago :mjcry:

Also did y’all forget that the games father molested his sisters :sas2:

He more than likely passed that gene down to the game hoe ass
And let's not forget he still got love for his pedophile dad

Like father like son