40 Glocc Breaks Down His Convo W/ The Game's Child Molestation Victim;"Wack100 Tried To Smash Too"

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Wrong she had the baby, people seen her pregnant and all but game is paying her so she's trying to act like it's her mother's baby
So a blog that hates Game would intentionally lie for Game it don’t make sense plus what you said in the last sentence contradicts what ole girl said which is that it’s her baby.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Majority of the music industry is bogus, can't take some of these dudes serious

oh i know bruh,i'm speaking more from the prospective of a younger me,now it doesn't really surprise me,but being a hip hop fanatic/historian/connoisseur/emcee it still disappoints me somehow..:manny:

i'm a conspiracy buff and i know all this homo/pedophilia/Shaytanic shyt is trill scribes,but being a head i used to expect more from cats from my culture,but man is man,and man is fallible,so all you can do is prey and stay away from some of these sick cats..

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
oh i know bruh,i'm speaking more from the prospective of a younger me,now it doesn't really surprise me,but being a hip hop fanatic/historian/connoisseur/emcee it still disappoints me somehow..:manny:

i'm a conspiracy buff and i know all this homo/pedophilia/Shaytanic shyt is trill scribes,but being a head i used to expect more from cats from my culture,but man is man,and man is fallible,so all you can do is prey and stay away from some of these sick cats..

yea the entire entertainment industry shady as hell, nowadays we keep hearing these actors getting called out for sexual harassment and shyt we are now hearing about people within the hip hop industry being involved in this sick shyt. We may be scratching the surface too. I'm also a conspiracy connoisseur who looks into that stuff.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
yea the entire entertainment industry shady as hell, nowadays we keep hearing these actors getting called out for sexual harassment and shyt we are now hearing about people within the hip hop industry being involved in this sick shyt. We may be scratching the surface too.

definitely only scratching the surface,when the elite pedophilia ring in Follywood/Govt is finally exposed/collapsed the world is never going to be the same..

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
:russ: 40 been working with the law ever since game threw him in the bushes

nikkas better leave these young girls alone and start verifying chicks DOB :francis:

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Game truly might be guilty and if he is, he deserves whatever he reaps.

That said...40 Glocc has been unsuccessfully trying to ruin Game’s name/career for years so I’m not buying his whole “cape crusader for helpless girls/women” act as if that’s his pure intention. Hasn’t he been charged with domestic violence before?
This.

Game and Wack should both rot, if this is true.

But 40 is a clown of the highest order.