4 year old Illinois boy shot and killed by police accidentally, after mother calls cops on abusive boyfriend

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The DOJ under Biden has prosecuted more police departments in 4 years than the last 30 years combined you bytch ass fakkit fukk boy.

Police departments... and HOW MANY CROOKED COPS HAVE WENT TO JAIL... :snoop: how does this keep happening?!!? Every fukking year every fukking month every fukking day these cops just keep killing our people when does it fukking stop!!!:why: why isnt there laws on the books to throw them in jail immediately!!!?

Daps
Whoa...calm down. I introduced Kamala because she has to nerf the cops. And we know she won't and this is gonna continue under her watch in January 2025.
kamala is a half-black woman who may sit in the most powerful office on the planet. i don’t believe she will allow murders like this to continue unchallenged.

but, that is besides the point. sitting home only aids the man who just THIS WEEK said he will release police officers from any federal oversight, effectively turning them into federally sanctioned death squads.

sitting on the couch instead of voting for kamala makes you a collaborator.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Drunks are the absolute worst sorry I know the cops fukked up but this drunk, violent a$$hole caused all this. Piece of shyt.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
kamala is a half-black woman who may sit in the most powerful office on the planet. i don’t believe she will allow murders like this continue unchallenged.

but, that is besides the point. sitting home only aids the man who just THIS WEEK said he will release police officers from any federal oversight, effectively turning them into federally sanctioned death squads.

sitting on the couch instead of voting for kamala makes you a collaborator.

:unimpressed:
Then so be it. I'm taking a stand.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
End qualified immunity.
Vote for Kamala Harris

1rkjremsxfi51.jpg

@I Really Mean It

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps