4 year old Illinois boy shot and killed by police accidentally, after mother calls cops on abusive boyfriend

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So the bf stabbed the mom, and was using the kid as a human shield….. and the police thought (rightly so in their eyes since there are no charges) that it was the right thing to do to shoot THROUGH the kid???

Wtf…. shyt got me heated frfr.

jesus fukking christ...:snoop:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So the bf stabbed the mom, and was using the kid as a human shield….. and the police thought (rightly so in their eyes since there are no charges) that it was the right thing to do to shoot THROUGH the kid???

It's fukking insane. We can't trust in these cac prosecutors to see our humanity.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
fukk your couch, clown ass dude. used to rock with you, just off crypto, but you are a straight 🤡

fukk kamala have to do with the death of this child? do you honestly think she desires the murder of black children?
Whoa...calm down. I introduced Kamala because she has to nerf the cops. And we know she won't and this is gonna continue under her watch in January 2025.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I really don't know how to process this one. It's fycked up all the way around. Cop enters a house where a woman says she's getting stabbed and is bleeding. The boyfriend has a knife in his hand and grabs the four year-old kid and uses him as a shield. :francis: That cop's reaction obviously wasn't a good one and was too quick to pull the trigger.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
So she was getting stabbed up while protecting her son while the cops were aiming at the bf? Both her and her son would be dead right now if she never called the cops. But she did call and she survived, while her son didn’t make it :patrice:

Sounds a like a fukkin nightmare. She’s gonna get a nice check but how do you even keep on living after something like this :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk your couch, clown ass dude. used to rock with you, just off crypto, but you are a straight 🤡

fukk kamala have to do with the death of this child? do you honestly think she desires the murder of black children?

It has everything to do with fukking kamala if you used your brain and realized KAMALA HARRIS didnt do shyt to punish the cops who killed mittrice richardson and allow her death to go UNSOLVED you realize these democrats aint your friends?!!? What govt official democrat or otherwise punishes these cops???! :mindblown: have you not been paying any attention? Wheres the DOJ??? huh??? let me guess give them pleas deals when they murder us nikka???:what: what good are these fukking people nikka??

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

The trying to cover it up is a serious problem. Everyone involved should be removed from their position.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It has everything to do with fukking kamala if you used your brain and realized KAMALA HARRIS didnt do shyt to punish the cops who killed mittrice richardson and allow her death to go UNSOLVED you realize these democrats aint your friends?!!? What govt official democrat or otherwise punishes these cops???! :mindblown: have you not been paying any attention? Wheres the DOJ??? huh??? let me guess give them pleas deals when they murder us nikka???:what: what good are these fukking people nikka??
The DOJ under Biden has prosecuted more police departments in 4 years than the last 30 years combined you bytch ass fakkit fukk boy.