[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Imma +rep because I ain't got the balls to say what I want to say.

Good thing "sports entertainment" ain't dead like ya'll claim.

They have a template for the Ultimate Warrior, right there for HHH to follow for Jade.

But, Paul is feeling himself and gonna have Jade burying all the women to keep her on TV, overexposing her.
they literally just need to run the Goldberg formula, but have the good sense to not give her a title she therefore can't lose without destroying her whole run.

They did this with Bianca in NXT with her un-de-feat-ed streak thing.

It's why I think she could stand to talk for Jade. She'd be able to talk shyt FOR Jade using that exact thing, and Jade can keep her aura by staying mostly quiet and above all the bullshyt. Folk want so badly for her to be ready, but she can't anchor a money feud and deliver more than a squash right now without risking exposing her faults, and it's too early to do that shyt.

I'm not saying Jade is bad at all but folk seem to be hearing that. But she is not ready to be out there doing 5+ minute promos and 8-10 minute matches. And unless you gonna bring in local talent and Ryback her... or you're down to bury half your division, she needs careful handling.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
lEnjoy the rest of the show
cenastairs.gif
Once again post what really happened :gucci:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
yes i'm watching what kinda poster would sit in here dapping everyone and posting if they ain't even watching the program :russ:
:leostare:

Well it seems like something got mixed up. It seems like a regular Fatal Four, no eliminations yet and people are breaking up pins.

They made Samantha look bad. b*stards. :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT