[4/8/24] 100% Story Completion Monday Night Raw Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If they’re gonna keep putting Bronson Reed on TV can they make him somewhat interesting.
there was this point where they had him being a scummy b*stard in some too-small suits that seemed like it had legs but it disappeared out of nowhere because... ya know... Vince.

Mans need some character, he can't get by just being big. Not when Ivar outchea doing Jumbo Flippy shyt and Otis is the 3rd most important man in a 3-man team with 2x the natural charisma Reed has

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
sub-2 minutes is my call

overshot it by like... 80 seconds....

she not but cook:hubie:

no
but I initially called it at sub-120 seconds, and they ain't even go a minute, so I accepted my own overestimation :lolbron:

I've listened to her in interviews.
She ain't even at Bianca-in-NXT levels.

You want her pushed like a star? Her talking for herself in extended WWE promos won't do that. Better they bring her alone like they did Roman in The Shield and limit her talking to powerful punctuation statements. Or she's going to have a Kalisto 'lucha things' promo long before she has an 'Austin 3:16' moment.

Imma +rep because I ain't got the balls to say what I want to say.

Good thing "sports entertainment" ain't dead like ya'll claim.

They have a template for the Ultimate Warrior, right there for HHH to follow for Jade.

But, Paul is feeling himself and gonna have Jade burying all the women to keep her on TV, overexposing her.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
this exact match in Lucha Underground could have been given the whole goddamned show and I wouldn't have even walked away to piss.

As it is though... I'll be back, it's smoke time

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
crowd shytted on Rock like he was Cody at the end of his AEW run :lolbron:

The Rock says The Rock don't wanna leave but The Rock gotta go right now :ufdup:

but before The Rock leaves let The Rock get like Mobb Deep right quick and ask you Cody one question.......where ya heart at? :ufdup:

That's just the cliffnotes lol. It's worse when you actually watch it. It ends with Rock giving Cody a special gift that he hides from the camera... and then Cody slips inlt in his pocket and starts crying.... real weirdo shyt

Ok, now I have to see that shyt. Or at least the condensed version on Youtube.