raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
There's also the thing where if you pay the 9.99 you can't criticize (because Vince has yr money) but if you don't pay the 9.99 you can't complain because you didn't pay. dudes are falling all over themselves to defend sitcom writers. :heh:
Yea we all get that some people are negative on everything, but most of us have things we like, but also some valid gripes because the in ring product is generally fine, they just don't know, don't show, or don't give a fukk about booking cohesive angles anymore

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Everyone even Austin says he's good off the cuff. He's obviously good but he's not John Cena so I don't know why they are booking him like that.

At this point, the fact that he's not John Cena is moot. Roman gets written pretty much the same way. Maybe its just because it worked last time around. Maybe Cokeboy got lazy. I couldn't say either way.

It feels like being champion is part of the Roman gimmick now, which it has been a bunch of times for Cena. It's cool that they have a new go-to guy, I guess, but when the prototype (no pun intended) for your new main character has been getting an unplanned negative reaction for over a decade, it could have been a good time to try a new direction.:patrice:

But, short of Vince muting the mics, we're pretty much guaranteed fukkery tonight so :yeshrug:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
CME4Z.gif

INNNNNNNN!
wrestling-gif-o.gif

Spyro

Banned
Daps
We don't even have the illusion of change, so what is that we're looking forward for this show?

Undertaker won
Lesnar won
Reigns won, but who's the #1 contender (besides a HHH rematch)? Taker? Lesnar? Jericho? Cena?
Charlotte won
AJ is still a "rookie"
What's next for New Day? Super Saiyan costumes? Or some tag team from NXT? It can't be the Usos again.
Are we really looking forward to a Zack Ryder/Kevin Owens feud?

Man... :francis:

We all still watch anyway so we're the suckers at the end of the day :beli: