Reppin
See the Avi
CME4Z.gif

INNNNNNNN!

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Wonder how shocked creative is going to be when they bring in Balor Club on an NWO-style invasion shtick and they get attitude Era babyface pops

only to have them lay down for Roman in a 4 on one match

Cheers to this forum...at this point I prefer reading the threads to actually watching, every single main roster event. I don't begrudge anyone for maintaining their abusive relationship with cokeboy and company, but I'm sticking to the indies and NXT for the foreseeable future barring some minor miracle.

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
We don't even have the illusion of change, so what is that we're looking forward for this show?

Undertaker won
Lesnar won
Reigns won, but who's the #1 contender (besides a HHH rematch)? Taker? Lesnar? Jericho? Cena?
Charlotte won
AJ is still a "rookie"
What's next for New Day? Super Saiyan costumes? Or some tag team from NXT? It can't be the Usos again.
Are we really looking forward to a Zack Ryder/Kevin Owens feud?

Man... :francis:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We don't even have the illusion of change, so what is that we're looking forward for this show?

Undertaker won
Lesnar won
Reigns won, but who's the #1 contender (besides a HHH rematch)? Taker? Lesnar? Jericho? Cena?
Charlotte won
AJ is still a "rookie"
What's next for New Day? Super Saiyan costumes? Or some tag team from NXT? It can't be the Usos again.

That's what I'm saying...nikkas are afraid to have opinions and viewpoints when it comes to this wrestling shyt

This whole backlash against smarks shyt is exactly what Vince wants...to put out subpar product while ignoring the fan base that is keeping this shyt alive.

fukking 10 year olds are not buying tickets to Wrestlemania brehs stop fukking deluding yourselves!

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410

Undertaker won
Lesnar won
Charlotte won
AJ is still a "rookie"

Yea Mania didn't cause much excitement, but i'm hoping for some cool debuts or returns to make it interesting