[4/3] Raw After Mania: Getting A Lil Tired of Your Broken Promitheth Promitheth

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Brock was doing a little bit too much dikkriding for Cody. Which leads me to believe he F5ing that nikka at the end of the show
You called it. I was watching on delay so didn't post at the time, but they had Brock cheesing so hard that it was too obvious. They couldn't just have him act normal, you knew it was coming. Honestly thought it was going to happen at the beginning of the show. :pachaha: Can't wait to hear Brock's reasoning for this, so fukking random :laff: Where's Omos for the save :mjcry:

I know they going to have Cody win here but I would be laughing my ass off if he left AEW just to go to another place where he gets written out of the world title picture permanently.
And now he is officially out the world title picture :dead:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cody should have looked at what they did to Sting, at least Cawdy got a couple of Ws:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm thinking Heyman is behind this. He knows the bloodline may be crumbling so he hired an insurance policy. Don't know if this means he's turning on Roman and helping Brock win the title at SummerSlam or sooner or what. But the way he failed to answer Roman question correctly earlier got it seeming suspicious especially after what happened.

Let's see how SD plays out.

Hopefully Vince doesn't get his hands on tomorrow night and messes with NXT.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
guess vince needed a main event for puerto rico , brock/cawdy it is :skip:

its not supposed to make sense storyline wise its about that moneyyyy:skip:

Latin country and they find two white men to be the main event. At least we getting rey/bad bunny vs dom/priest. Vince like I'm giving you 4 amigos in 1 match so i get 2 white guys in the main event, damn it!