[4/26/23] AEW Dynamite: OC x Bandido for International Title; Omega/Takeshyta tag teaming; Jade x Taya for TBS title; Darby x Sammy, Dax x Jarrett

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Butcher & Blade in the main event :picard:, NBA playoffs must have caused Tony to punt. Can't remember the last time I saw them win a match. I do like Kenny and Takeshyta paired up though.

Jamie's arm in a sling, is she injured for real?

Taya/Jade had a solid match, but the banning of the finisher is stupid.

Pillars tournament, just to lead to a 4 way match like we expected :skip:

Only good think about QTV, is the introduction of Costco brand Stacy Kiebler.

All-Atlantic Title >>> TNT Title with the amount of work OC has been putting in.

Roderick Strong in AEW :ehh:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Roderick Strong debuting was a legit surprise. I think that wasn't in anyone's radar, since he was still apparently under WWE contract.

I don't know if Taya is thick or fat, but I would still hit that.

:dead: at those CM Punk chants in the main event being immediately shut down with boos. Wonder if Phil is reconsidering his return, him being so sensitive.

Takeshyta in BCC? Yes, please.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I mean at this point you see what you get with this weekly program. Keeps me more entertained than wwe shyt at times. I just wish this nikka khan would just book better ! Why is butcher and blade in a main event?????

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just got back. Was a decent show overall. Had to make sure I stayed and got my money's worth. They did ROH, Dynamite, Rampage, and then some more ROH. Athena, Joe, and Claudio all had matches on the early ROH taping. Nothing too special overall. Rampage was typical episode. Acclaimed match was a quick squash. Girl that Anna Jay fought is a local so she got a good reaction from the crowd. Looks like they building up for FTR vs Lethal and Jarrett. Dax thanked the crowd after Rampage and TK at the end of it all. Late ROH wasn't too bad. 10 man tag with the kingdom, Matt Taven and some other guy vs best friends, andretti, darius martin, and some other guy. Willow fought I wanna say Steph Delander or whatever her name is. Cage squashed Brock, Anderson not Lesnar. :troll: And Angelico vs Komander ended it in a great match. Komander with his usual high flying antics. Decent amount of people stayed until the end even tho the arena wasn't really too packed overall to begin with. Thankfully most or practically all of the ROH matches had known wrestlers cuz I don't really follow their weekly programming. Not sure when each match will air. I guess the next two or so Thursdays. Seemed like just a regular weekly episode. Advanced a bit the Elite vs BCC thing and Roderick Strong debut. That whole championship title thing with it now being a tag team match to determine main event of DON was kinda odd but figured they'd do a fatal fourway regardless. Maybe they could've done things differently. Overall I liked it. Hopefully they come back soon. Was disappointed that I didn't see the Lucha Bros, cuz I had on their shirt. Don't know if they hurt or what's been happening. Don't think I've seen Pac around recently either. Maybe they on a break. Especially after that brutal ladder match for the ROH tag titles.
I read Fenix is taking some time off to heal up

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
This show was so bad that I don’t even wanna go to the show next week l, I gotta see what the card looks like before I waste my money on a shyt show

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Just got back. Was a decent show overall. Had to make sure I stayed and got my money's worth. They did ROH, Dynamite, Rampage, and then some more ROH. Athena, Joe, and Claudio all had matches on the early ROH taping. Nothing too special overall. Rampage was typical episode. Acclaimed match was a quick squash. Girl that Anna Jay fought is a local so she got a good reaction from the crowd. Looks like they building up for FTR vs Lethal and Jarrett. Dax thanked the crowd after Rampage and TK at the end of it all. Late ROH wasn't too bad. 10 man tag with the kingdom, Matt Taven and some other guy vs best friends, andretti, darius martin, and some other guy. Willow fought I wanna say Steph Delander or whatever her name is. Cage squashed Brock, Anderson not Lesnar. :troll: And Angelico vs Komander ended it in a great match. Komander with his usual high flying antics. Decent amount of people stayed until the end even tho the arena wasn't really too packed overall to begin with. Thankfully most or practically all of the ROH matches had known wrestlers cuz I don't really follow their weekly programming. Not sure when each match will air. I guess the next two or so Thursdays. Seemed like just a regular weekly episode. Advanced a bit the Elite vs BCC thing and Roderick Strong debut. That whole championship title thing with it now being a tag team match to determine main event of DON was kinda odd but figured they'd do a fatal fourway regardless. Maybe they could've done things differently. Overall I liked it. Hopefully they come back soon. Was disappointed that I didn't see the Lucha Bros, cuz I had on their shirt. Don't know if they hurt or what's been happening. Don't think I've seen Pac around recently either. Maybe they on a break. Especially after that brutal ladder match for the ROH tag titles.
I forgot that Angelico was on the roster. He could possibly be a good substitute tag partner for Darius Martin until Dante is able to return.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shad Khan is going to start letting Tony stay up until 10:30 on school nights.

tony-khan.gif