[4/26/23] AEW Dynamite: OC x Bandido for International Title; Omega/Takeshyta tag teaming; Jade x Taya for TBS title; Darby x Sammy, Dax x Jarrett

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got back. Was a decent show overall. Had to make sure I stayed and got my money's worth. They did ROH, Dynamite, Rampage, and then some more ROH. Athena, Joe, and Claudio all had matches on the early ROH taping. Nothing too special overall. Rampage was typical episode. Acclaimed match was a quick squash. Girl that Anna Jay fought is a local so she got a good reaction from the crowd. Looks like they building up for FTR vs Lethal and Jarrett. Dax thanked the crowd after Rampage and TK at the end of it all. Late ROH wasn't too bad. 10 man tag with the kingdom, Matt Taven and some other guy vs best friends, andretti, darius martin, and some other guy. Willow fought I wanna say Steph Delander or whatever her name is. Cage squashed Brock, Anderson not Lesnar. :troll: And Angelico vs Komander ended it in a great match. Komander with his usual high flying antics. Decent amount of people stayed until the end even tho the arena wasn't really too packed overall to begin with. Thankfully most or practically all of the ROH matches had known wrestlers cuz I don't really follow their weekly programming. Not sure when each match will air. I guess the next two or so Thursdays. Seemed like just a regular weekly episode. Advanced a bit the Elite vs BCC thing and Roderick Strong debut. That whole championship title thing with it now being a tag team match to determine main event of DON was kinda odd but figured they'd do a fatal fourway regardless. Maybe they could've done things differently. Overall I liked it. Hopefully they come back soon. Was disappointed that I didn't see the Lucha Bros, cuz I had on their shirt. Don't know if they hurt or what's been happening. Don't think I've seen Pac around recently either. Maybe they on a break. Especially after that brutal ladder match for the ROH tag titles.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Cassidy wins again… on a super cena run. To be fair he’s consistently putting on good matches on tv :manny:

Jarrett beating dax is wack

Is Sammy getting over again? Two weeks in a row he’s had the crowd loudly split:leon: