4/23 ESPN+ PPV & BT Sports: Dillian Whyte Vs Tyson Fury (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Whyte by decision

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Whyte by KO

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Whyte by TKO

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fury by decision

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fury by TKO

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t feel like theres much hype for this fight.

Whyte should of promoted this more and not focused on the money part…..its his chance to become a superstar if he beats Fury…..but it feels like he knows he won’t win.
The hype for this in the UK crazy

Even without Whyte ... everyone here knows how big this fight is ... it sold out Wembley without Whyte.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

lmao :dead:

The hype for this in the UK crazy

Even without Whyte ... everyone here knows how big this fight is ... it sold out Wembley without Whyte.
Nah hype in the UK for this is mid, and that's a damning indictment on Frank Warren.

It's 'sold out' because of re-sellers, but it won't be a full stadium, the promotion/hype has been lacklustre compared to usual big fights in the UK.:manny:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah hype in the UK for this is mid, and that's a damning indictment on Frank Warren.

It's 'sold out' because of re-sellers, but it won't be a full stadium, the promotion/hype has been lacklustre compared to usual big fights in the UK.:manny:

My bro ... I joined the queue at 11:45am to buy tickets 15 minutes before it was supposed to be open and was behind 20k people from the jump ... I told my boys to join the queue at 12:05 and they was already behind 160k people..

The hype is real bruv.

Frank dropped the ball on the undercard though, pure shyte.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
My bro ... I joined the queue at 11:45am to buy tickets 15 minutes before it was supposed to be open and was behind 20k people from the jump ... I told my boys to join the queue at 12:05 and they was already behind 160k people..

The hype is real bruv.

Frank dropped the ball on the undercard though, pure shyte.
I dunno man, maybe ticket sales(a lot of that queue is ticket re-sellers remember) but the actual hype, in terms of general buzz has been kinda mid. Obviously Whyte not turning up for the promotional stuff until this week hurt that, but that's Frank's fault.

Enjoy it though bro :blessed:

Few of my boys going, I turned down a ticket other day because I couldn't be bothered going London from up north :dead:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Fury is focused. The boxing fan in me needs to see how Fury looks against Usyk and or Joshua (who he would beat worse than Wilder IMO)

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope Fury is focused. The boxing fan in me needs to see how Fury looks against Usyk and or Joshua (who he would beat worse than Wilder IMO)

I would also love to see Fury against Usyk...I think Joshua would be easy work for him. Unfortunately Fury has stated that he will be retiring after the fight.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would also love to see Fury against Usyk...I think Joshua would be easy work for him. Unfortunately Fury has stated that he will be retiring after the fight.

I would take that with a grain of salt. Fury is always saying that, did it before and came back.

If he does ‘retire’ you can bet he will jump on IG the moment Usyk/Joshua 2 ends this summer and announce he’s coming back to smash the winner.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Supposed to be 94k at Wembley...

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would take that with a grain of salt. Fury is always saying that, did it before and came back.

If he does ‘retire’ you can bet he will jump on IG the moment Usyk/Joshua 2 ends this summer and announce he’s coming back to smash the winner.

I hope you're correct. Some people say Fury vs Usyk will be a boring fight, I dont see it that way at all.