4/23 ESPN+ PPV & BT Sports: Dillian Whyte Vs Tyson Fury (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Whyte by decision

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Whyte by KO

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Whyte by TKO

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fury by decision

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fury by TKO

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if it’s an anti UK or anti white thing but :russ:

We can brake it down, what’s his toughest opposition? A Vlad that was on the out? Or a Wilder that can’t box? You think this guy would have dominated in eras past? Beating people that would have been fodder in previous eras doesn’t make you a GOAT it simply makes you the best in a weaker era. Bare in mind he seems to be trying to dodge the winner of the Usyk and Joshua rematch. People just going to let him sail off calling himself the best without actually having to prove it? That is what’s laughable, and this has nothing to do with being Anti white as I give Vlad and Vitali their props.

Fury cannot be the best especially if Usyk beats Joshua again as Usyk would be more accomplished. Feel free to buy into the con though and overhype a fighter that seemingly is avoiding what would be the equivalent of his Magnum opus.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Fury is a great fighter, but nowhere near the resume to be the GOAT. Some of that is his own doing, and some of that is a consequence of the era he’s in. Anyways, it seems pretty obvious to me he’s a great fighter without the accoutrements of the GOAT.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Fury is a great fighter, but nowhere near the resume to be the GOAT. Some of that is his own doing, and some of that is a consequence of the era he’s in. Anyways, it seems pretty obvious to me he’s a great fighter without the accoutrements of the GOAT.
I’d say the same about Vitali Klits. I still think of him as an ATG even though he doesn’t have the resume to say that. His best wins are Herbie Hide(Meh) Corrie Sanders (limited but good fighter) Kirk Johnson(underachiever) Arreola(lol) Briggs(washed) Chisora(never was) Adamek (too small) but he looked damn impressive in those fights and he looked good in his loses.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we go through this every time Fury fights. It is almost blasphemous to say that someone that looks like Tyson Fury should be regarded an ATG but he is. The physical metrics, the skill level, the IQ. He''s a problem for everybody.

Let Coli tell it Frank Bruno would give him hell :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watching fight replay and bruh it wasn't even close, Whyte had no business in there
It should make people respect Wilder
You mean respect otto wallin...wilder got boxed up in the first fight and beatings in the next two..wallin sent fury to get 50 stitches in his head after their fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tyson Fury's Wife Believes He Would Return For Usyk-Joshua Winner
tyson-fury%20(1)_1650758798.jpg

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Sun Apr 24, 2022, 03:28 AM EDT

Paris Fury, the wife of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, believes her husband would return to the ring for a fight with the winner of the upcoming rematch between Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua.

On Saturday night, Fury retained his title with a one-punch knockout of mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte in the sixth round. A record crowd of 94,000 were inside of London's Wembley Stadium to watch the fight.

After the fight, the 33-year-old Fury maintained that at this point he accomplished everything - and he might walk away from the sport.

However, there are some major fights still out there - including the winner of the Usyk-Joshua rematch - which is going to have the WBA, IBO, WBO, IBF heavyweight titles at stake.

Fury explained that he promised his wife that he would walk away from the sport - but she would fully support his decision to take part in a battle for the undisputed crown.

"I would like him to come out now. He has nothing more to prove," Paris told BT Sport. "If he had anything left to do, I would say 'Yeah Tyson, you do it'. But he has nothing to prove.

"So unless he really wants to box on, and if he's just doing for whatever money, fame, he doesn't need that. He's the most famous man on the planet tonight. For Tyson to keep boxing, it just seems for one reason and I know in my heart, I think the only reason that Tyson will come back is for the unification fight."

The second clash between Usyk and Joshua is expected to take place on a date in late June or July. When they met last September, Usyk outboxed the bigger Joshua over twelve rounds to secure a unanimous decision win.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
“Besides the knockdowns”.

Those knockdowns can’t just be swept under the rug though like they were nothing….

An over generalization here but remembering the first fight, save for the two knockdowns, Fury out boxed the hell out of Wilder. Like every minute of the fight was clear except for those two instances.