• Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tryna think of the last time I could care less about a fight because I'm not a fan of either fighter. :heh:
youre not the only one doc..this fight is only happening because they dont want devin haney smoke or be champion and they exhausted the jobber row options lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
youre not the only one doc..this fight is only happening because they dont want devin haney smoke or be champion and they exhausted the jobber row options lol
For most people, including myself, it seems to be more about the event. The casual of all casuals will be in the building that might. :heh:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The real question is with a loss will either guy go away?Lets say Tank loses will he try to pursue a path to a real title shot.If Ryan loses does he move to 140 and start a real contender path or will he cherry pick.I dont see a loss meaning much to what either guys fanbase cares about.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
The real question is with a loss will either guy go away?Lets say Tank loses will he try to pursue a path to a real title shot.If Ryan loses does he move to 140 and start a real contender path or will he cherry pick.I dont see a loss meaning much to what either guys fanbase cares about.
Just pray for a KO. I feel like a judges decision is gonna lead to a lot of bytching about the real winner. The losers meltdown is gonna rival LeBron vs. the Celtics.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ryan loses he will have mental breakdown... n be done with boxing

giphy.gif
this fukked with ryan for a minute...oscar n bernard had baby him n build his confidence back with 2 fighters whodidnt even wanna fight let alone counter