4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He said 50 million

PBC just posted this...lol

Comments..lol
JS1x6Gf.jpg
JS1x4CG.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I never thought he could beat tank but at least compete. Same with Matias I thought at least he could box him off the jab but the things I saw this fight was the problems I thought he fixed. He’s a game plan fighter and doesn’t know how to make good in fight adjustments. That first hook in round 1 should’ve opened his eyes to take Ryan’s left hand away and he didn’t do it. Just kept getting hit by the same punch. Now his chin has really been exposed people will walk through him now. If they don’t feel the power coming from those punches they will press the hell out him. Defensively wasn’t responsible had a habit of lowering his right hand. Couldn’t do shyt on the inside vs a guy his size.
Of course he can complete..thats why Tank won't take the fight..his fans are happy but he still didn't fight the nygga with the "pillow hands" and all that gay shyt. Styles make fights...stop tweeting and start fighting top fighters.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ryan clipped Haney in the 1st and his eyes went up in his head. What he gonna do if Tank clip him?

What's he gonna do when Tank decides to start stalking him? Especially with what we saw Saturday night.
We don't know. Book the fukking fight instead of talking and having weasel fans hope you can generate what happened this past Sat.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Styles make fights. I wanted him to fight matias and teo idk what u talking about lol . Them dudes way slower with hands and much shorter height/weight. Totally different fights.
both them boys stop him.

at the end of the day Haney got beaten from pillar to post by Ryan Garcia.

Haney just isn't elite.

slikkp

Pro
Daps
We don't know. Book the fukking fight instead of talking and having weasel fans hope you can generate what happened this past Sat.
Who you talking to champ? Seems like you took the events of Saturday evening harder than most.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Depends on what remained of Spence after the Bud fight, how is his eye, how is his punch resistance?
Imo if he’s not shot to shyt he’s beating Garcia
Lol..shot after one loss? Internet is wild. Crazed. Dude got a wonderful paycheck last July and just posting shyt about Martin and his kids...

This situation does redeem Derrick James..back on the winning track...now he has to put Frank Martin on the same path.

Bur what a story? Ryan was cussing Spence's name a few days ago...James got Ryan in enough shape to beat Haney and now he can lead Ryan against the "battered" Spence, eh? Run it.

Last edited: