[4/18] Monday Night Raw Thread: In Memory Of thaKEAF's Grandfather

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Seems like this is gonna be a fun show so I don't wanna keep getting spoiled. I hope they can pull off Balor Club because the last time WWE did a stable right we had a whole year of great wrestling with The Shield.
Looking back on The Shield the WWE was lucky as fukk not messing that up.... until the Roman Reigns push :snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Looking back on The Shield the WWE was lucky as fukk not messing that up.... until the Roman Reigns push :snoop:

Yeah, to this day I'm amazed that a company that has made sure to fukk up every single compelling angle/wrestler they've had in the last 10 years was able to book The Shield so well for so long. In the year plus of their run they were almost perfectly booked for like 90% of it. I'll always be curious to know how that was possible.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Kept them away from Cena

I think the original plan was to have them lose to the Cena team at EC, but all three said "nah brah" to Vince and their eventually first lost was to the Usos and Christian...on Smackdown.

Daps
Reppin
NY
I have a theory about a certain new tag team (B _ _ _ _ t C _ _ b)

After saying they have Styles' back vs Reigns at Payback, they screw him either there or down the line when Balor comes up and they align with him instead of Styles. Just a feeling seeing that AJ was all "I didn't tell them to attack/help"

Unless Bullet Club/Bullet Proof is gonna be AJ AND Balor running it/co-existing :ohhh:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
KO yelling "I LOVE MASTURBATING"

might be the best thing I've heard in wrestling ring