[4/18] Monday Night Raw Thread: In Memory Of thaKEAF's Grandfather

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
After listening to them on Austin's podcast, Big Cass is gonna be in deep shyt if he ever leaves cass. Dude has no charisma

Assuming you mean Cass is in deep shyt if Enzo were to ever leave him, I've got to ask...leave him to do what? As over as his on the mic, Enzo's so underwhelming in-ring that if they ever split the tag team up, he'll be relegated to being Heyman to Big Cass's :brawk: at WORSE. Enzo needs Cass as much as Cass needs Enzo, maybe even more so.

Cass ain't Enzo, but he's got enough character to play off of to be serviceable by himself the stick, especially for a big guy.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
22575396489_ea2b3e14d3_o.gif
woY7WRNA.gif

23204538360_d0fe7665a0_o.gif
zc7O9SlP.gif

HHH...make that call breh :noah:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I feel you on that transportation :snoop:waiting for the 6 at Sutphin :pacspit:But yea check them out unfortunately Queens is getting hit with that gentrification hard now:why:Living in southside I'm seeing more white folks coming out of no where and grilling me like this isn't my neighborhood :martin:
God I fukking HATE the 6. That's what I'm trying to avoid, that bus to train commute. I rather be 10 blocks away from a train than have to take a bus. Plus I ain't trying to live in Southside. I've already worked there and I can't do it. The fact that the 6 gets so packed and takes so long to come like I will never understand that. You'd think since there are NO trains out there, the bus schedule would be a little more consistent.