[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Exactly. The best way to hype upcoming wrestling isn't always more wrestling. You gotta remind people why they should buy the show Sunday. I already forgot 6 of the 12 straight angles that were frontloaded into the show intro to make time for all these pointless matches tonight
been saying it. They can't make their whole identity as a company be 'workrate' to the detriment of characters without making that a company you can't sustain. The same flippy shyt that gets cheers this year won't work next, and eventually the bodies just ain't gonna work.

Giving 'dream matches' away on free TV instead of working toward them devalues them and weakens your talent. It's somehow doubly-destructive. But week in and week out. Folks out here being terrible characters and great wrestlers leads to mediocre television.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Claudio need that International title this year

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Love the giant swing counter

They shouldn't show closeups of the Hidden Blade. It's exposes how Osprey barely connects with it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Match not doing a whole lot for me:yeshrug:

It’s good but I’m like meh :francis:
Wrestling Law of Diminishing Returns.

If they'd given me 2 weeks of hype packages of training and shyt-talk, they coulda saved themselves two weeks of bumps and I woulda given a shyt. With this having no story but to further the BCC-Callus faction bullshyt, it makes the match not hit because it ultimately does. not. matter.