4/16/19: Smackdown Shake n Bake: "Welcome The Big Dog!"

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To be honest, SmackDown only got like 5 women that are really threats (asuka, ember, bayley, Charlotte and sane)

Raw has Sasha, mickie James, Naomi, ruby riot, and technically Natalya so it kind of balances it out.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There's a higher chance of Sasha catching a beatdown from Alexa than her getting a shot at those belts. :russ:

Even with that limp roster. :deadrose:

Sasha and Bayley begged Vince for Women’s Tag Belts all last year, they finally win them, thought they was gonna get a decent reign and compete down in NXT against Kairi and Io only for them to not only lose the titles after a month but now WWE breaks them up as a Tag Team, that’s some etherous cold blooded shyt to be honest :francis:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm :cape: Kairi & Becky

KeenHorribleFossa-size_restricted.gif
This episode :mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I think the problem is they tried it with so many of the wrong people *points at Lars* that it lost its impact. I mean, even with the people the whole "monster" thing worked with, they had more than size. Brock's resume is legit. Taker and Kane had characters that lent themselves to them being larger than life and something to fear. There's got to be more than a dude with some size to him for us to buy into it and a lot of times...they just don't bother to do anything other than go "He's big so he's scary. Fear him." And then they're surprised when we're all like "Nah."
You see that dumb ass "ooh im not right in the head" smile they makin him do....like nikkas dont remember Snitsky:russ: