Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
giphy.gif

That “Gurrrrrrllll.....unh unh...:beli:” was classic :russ:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
This Shakeup shyt for debuts is also really dumb. Nobody stands out or feels special as a result unless it’s a solo segment. Debuting Viking Experience (:mjlol:) and Kairi the ways they have, they already feel thrown out there for the hell of it rather than having any sort of care or build

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
One problem that WWE has on their main shows - the set up to everything is so telegraphed that there's never any tension or excitement built up in like 75-80% of their segments. Matches is a different story because there is good talent in terms of working. But everything that has to do with writing and such is quite poorly done. It's very noticeable - especially when comparing to the taped NXT shows which has a more deliberate and simple approach. I'm guessing it's easier to write for NXT anyway.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I think the problem is they tried it with so many of the wrong people *points at Lars* that it lost its impact. I mean, even with the people the whole "monster" thing worked with, they had more than size. Brock's resume is legit. Taker and Kane had characters that lent themselves to them being larger than life and something to fear. There's got to be more than a dude with some size to him for us to buy into it and a lot of times...they just don't bother to do anything other than go "He's big so he's scary. Fear him." And then they're surprised when we're all like "Nah."
Luther Reigns, Matt Morgan, Heidenreich, Kozlov, Ezkiel Jackson..the list goes on :mjlol: